BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Catherine C.
Columbus, OH
This is our everyday dish washing sponge. We don't have a dishwasher, but these sponges work wonderfully!
Steffany D.
Nicholasville, KY
Good for scrubbing stains out of sensitive material such as lingerie, kids clothes, and stuffed animals.
Lorraiine M.
Avondale, AZ
They make cleaning a breeze! The less scrubbing I have to do is always Good. And they are very affordable
Erika W.
Rostraver Twp, PA
They're sponges. They do what sponges are supposed to do. They'll clean your dishes or counters or cars.
Candice K.
New Port Richey, FL
I love it that it helps scrubbing my dishes clean. It's the only product I will ever use in my household.
Caroline B.
Great for doing dishes, cleaning walls, or anything really. I love they they are pink so I can feel girly
Elizabeth F.
Always and never will use a different sponge for my dishes! It's great material and it gets the job done.
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
All my family we always buy it is the best scrub I tried different one's but this one I like it the most
Lexie R.
White Hall, MD
I love the pink sponges they look so cute and do a great job at scrubbing away grease and stuck on food.
Catherine M.
Tamuning, GU
It's affordable, comes in packs which I prefer. Cleans dishes well. Doesn't break or get worn out easily.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.