BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Hitomi T.
I am not picky when it comes to sponges. This is good, its. It is not harsh that you leave scratch on dishes.
Hannah J.
Stephenson, VA
When I wash my dishes by hand I use the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge to clean my dishes and it get the job done.
Katie H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Long lasting, works great when trying to get stuck on food off. Love that the spongy side does not get moldy.
Anissa C.
San Diego, CA
They get the job done and they are affordable and easy to use! They don't smell bad after a few uses either!
Mandy R.
Pahrump
Great sponges for doing dishes, cleaning countertops, and other kitchen & bathroom spaces. And their pink! ❤️
Julie L.
Get the job done! And aren't harmful on my dishes or my hands. Plus they come in pink which is always a plus!
Amarfy R.
This Product is really practice to clear your house , it is very effective . is less expensive than others .
Maria O.
Arvin, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So i got this sponge for my nonstick pans and it doesnt scratch them but wont take off the grease that well.
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL
Es que utilizo actualmente, es duradera mantiene el jabón para que dure más y así podamos lavar más producto
Patrick R.
Albany, GA
I received a sponge in the mail from pinch me and I liked it a lot ! Now that's all we use in our household.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.