BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Jill L.
these sponges work very well when washing lots of dishes. they are durable and well worth every penny. reccomend
Alexandra P.
Pearland, TX
These do the job perfectly! I love the cute and bright colors Scotch-Brite has. Makes cleaning a little more fun!
Noah M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a good product and I always use it to wash my dishes. They last a good while until they aren't usable.
Rebecca V.
Batesville, AR
Better quality than just a typical dollar store sponge. Can handle more wear and tear and seem to work better.
Ilea J.
My favorite. Not just because it's pink either. It honestly just works and doesn't break down after three pans.
Maddie L.
Long Beach, CA
I don't use a sponge often but when I do this does the job perfectly. No need for a scraper. This does the job.
Mel H.
Lawton, OK
Amazing scrubbing sponges! Gentle on my pots & pans! Walmart is my go to store for these! Affordable & durable!
Nicole R.
Works perfect for cleaning and washing dishes. Doesn't scratch my pans or any of my other cookware to all hell.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
suabe y buuena la mayor importancia es en la calidad pero esta totalmente buena a mi me encanta y la recomiendo
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I like to is this sponge when i have to take grease out and works very well i been using it for 2 years already
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.