BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

clorissa g.
Great washing sponge when I think it needs a clean I can just throw it in the dishwasher and use it again.
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
I keep these to hand wash dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. Stock up and be sure to change monthly.
Jessica B.
Tampa, FL
This sponge works great. I buy it because it is not too expensive! It is great at scrubbing stuck on grime
Charla L.
Sanborn, NY
I like these ones because they work really well on tough to clean stuff. I found that they are long lasting
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I love the price of this product. It really helps me get all of my dishes clean and I highly recommend it!
Keyshlanette D.
Davenport, FL
One of my favorite sponges! It gets everything that is dirty of your dishes while being delicate with them
Carina O.
Salem, OR
I always keep extras of these in my hiuse, simply because they are awesome. they are comfy and easy to use.
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Good quality sponge that gets the job done. It's effective. Although, in my opinion it's a little pricey.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so great for doing chores around the house.  Gets everything clean but doesn't leave scratches.
Maddie U.
Kansas City, MO
Sponge is good for getting out tough spots on the counter tops, but it's not the best for cleaning pans.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.