BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Audasha S.
That is a great sponge its useful for about a month which is longer then the regular sponges we use to use
Carson K.
Florence, SC
I love the price of this product. It really helps me get all of my dishes clean and I highly recommend it!
Liz B.
State College, PA
I just bought these and so far they are working out pretty well. I like the curve cutout for my hand shape.
clorissa g.
Great washing sponge when I think it needs a clean I can just throw it in the dishwasher and use it again.
Charla L.
Sanborn, NY
I like these ones because they work really well on tough to clean stuff. I found that they are long lasting
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for using on stainless steal appliances, no scratching and gives a nice clean look, highly recommend
Emily P.
Cranston, RI
I have only use these sponges formy dish since i can remember best quality all the time cant be replacible
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
I keep these to hand wash dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. Stock up and be sure to change monthly.
Alyssa H.
Scotch-Brite sponges work great! Can be used for cleaning dishes and much more! Will definitely buy again.
Mai D.
Folsom, CA
Works great when i wash my kid's utensils and plates. Its sturdy and never easly wears out. Cheap is great!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.