BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a cool sponge. Nothing special but it gets the job done. I use it for about a month then through it out.
Julie L.
Get the job done! And aren't harmful on my dishes or my hands. Plus they come in pink which is always a plus!
Patrick R.
Albany, GA
I received a sponge in the mail from pinch me and I liked it a lot ! Now that's all we use in our household.
Diana L.
San Diego, CA
I used this sponge to wash my dishes because it is very soft and does not scratch them! I like very much.....
Anissa C.
San Diego, CA
They get the job done and they are affordable and easy to use! They don't smell bad after a few uses either!
Hitomi T.
I am not picky when it comes to sponges. This is good, its. It is not harsh that you leave scratch on dishes.
Cohle A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This sponge is delicate enough to use on any surface without ruining it but also scrubbing things away clean
Hannah J.
Stephenson, VA
When I wash my dishes by hand I use the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge to clean my dishes and it get the job done.
Mariah M.
These are nice sponges. But I mean a sponge is a sponge. It does get the job done. I bought mine at Walmart.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
I use this product to wash dishes. Leaves dishes clean and sparkling. They last a long time never fall apart.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.