BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

amber y.
Growing up my mom and grandmother only used the pink sponges to do dishes and as an adult, I follow in that path
Rebecca V.
Batesville, AR
Better quality than just a typical dollar store sponge. Can handle more wear and tear and seem to work better.
selena R.
Comstock Park, MI
Great sponge. Gets all the stuck stuff on pans off. Great to clean with. Works well and fits perfectly in hand
Jordan J.
Orlando, FL
Okay yeah I think I tried this before but I think it would be a good product cause I mean it's a songs so yeah
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets the dishes and surfaces super clean in no time. Gets all the food and grease off leaving a vibrant shine.
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I like to is this sponge when i have to take grease out and works very well i been using it for 2 years already
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
They last a long time and work great even on tough messes. I love this brand I only use it and nothing else !!!
Geo K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good sponge. Delicate ... Hmmm not on initial use...but after a couple of days, use t anywhere and on anything.
Mel H.
Lawton, OK
Amazing scrubbing sponges! Gentle on my pots & pans! Walmart is my go to store for these! Affordable & durable!
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I love this sponge. I always worry about scratching my non-stick pans when I wash them but this protects them.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.