BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Diana L.
San Diego, CA
I used this sponge to wash my dishes because it is very soft and does not scratch them! I like very much.....
Julie L.
Get the job done! And aren't harmful on my dishes or my hands. Plus they come in pink which is always a plus!
Hannah J.
Stephenson, VA
When I wash my dishes by hand I use the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge to clean my dishes and it get the job done.
Kristi L.
Perrysburg, oH
Pink and effective. These sponges work great. I feel like I don't have to scrub like crazy when I use these.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a cool sponge. Nothing special but it gets the job done. I use it for about a month then through it out.
Victoria M.
Alamogordo, NM
Ive been trying to use these but I don't really see a difference between these and the regular sponges I buy.
Katie H.
Broken Arrow, OK
Long lasting, works great when trying to get stuck on food off. Love that the spongy side does not get moldy.
Mariah M.
These are nice sponges. But I mean a sponge is a sponge. It does get the job done. I bought mine at Walmart.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
I use this product to wash dishes. Leaves dishes clean and sparkling. They last a long time never fall apart.
Amarfy R.
This Product is really practice to clear your house , it is very effective . is less expensive than others .
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.