BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kylie R.
These are my favorite sponges. Great price. Gets tough food off plates. I also use them to clean the bathrooms
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
A sponge is a sponge - haa! I like to replace mine every couple of weeks but other than that, no biggie! Pink!
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
Use this to wash my plates every single day! I keep plenty of them in my kitchen cabnet! It's great! Trust me!
Sade P.
New york
Does what it's suppose to do. Nothing really special. It's a dishwashing sponge!! Nothing bad to say about it.
Chelsey W.
Makes it easy to scrub the pans with the scouring pad, and to wipe clean with the sponge! These are a must have
Josie A.
San Benito, TX
As if pink wasn't my favorite color. This product is great. Cleans dishes very well and is gentle on my hands.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
This is always the sponges that we buy. Not only do I like it because it's pink, but they hold up really well.
Geo K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good sponge. Delicate ... Hmmm not on initial use...but after a couple of days, use t anywhere and on anything.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
suabe y buuena la mayor importancia es en la calidad pero esta totalmente buena a mi me encanta y la recomiendo
Julie L.
Get the job done! And aren't harmful on my dishes or my hands. Plus they come in pink which is always a plus!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.