BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Beby Z.
Sponge is great! It doesnt break after a few washes like other sponges. This is the one I buy and will continue to.
Katie R.
I use Scoth-Brite Scrub Sponge in delicate Care for all my dishes! It doesn't scratch up my glass or my nice pots!
Chanese C.
Phenomenal. Easy to use and gets the job done well. Very affordable, I usually purchase at my local grocery store.
Naomi H.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets the job done without being too harsh. Never scrapes any of my fine dishes but makes sure they're still clean.
Candi T.
helps get those stubborn messes off the pans, easy on my hands an doesn't scratch my pots an pans. easy to use too
Stephanie O.
Valley
Having a newborn I love using these cause they are so delicate and fit in the nipple perfect to clean them so well.
🌹Roze🌹 H.
For some reason my daughter always grabs the pink ones but any work well. Pretty good price and they hold up well.
Melissa B.
Huntsville , Tx
Love these sponges to wash my dishes leaves them just the way i like it and with the soap leave them smelling good
Livv G.
El Paso, TX
Love these sponges. They last a long time, Good price and are great on my pocketbook. Wish there were more colors.
Valerie B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Great sponge that is recommended for cleaning Corian surfaces. I use this on the Corian countertops in my kitchen.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.