BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Lynn D.
Front Royal, VA
While I like these sponges, they just didn't last. They seemed to not clean very effectively and they held odors
Stacy H.
Christiansburg, VA
These are so good to use on stainless steel appliances. I use these 3-4 times a week. I would highly reccommend.
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
works well. It's pink. Its cute. It scrubs. It rubs. It's a sponge. I don't know what else to say. Sponges.
Jena T.
These sponges do the job well. I don't think they really standout compared to others but good for their purpose.
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
Use this to wash my plates every single day! I keep plenty of them in my kitchen cabnet! It's great! Trust me!
Jordan J.
Orlando, FL
Okay yeah I think I tried this before but I think it would be a good product cause I mean it's a songs so yeah
Melissa G.
Mine Hill, NJ
Delicate on your dishes and glasses but doesn't get everything off. I had to go over some spots multiple times.
Geo K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good sponge. Delicate ... Hmmm not on initial use...but after a couple of days, use t anywhere and on anything.
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
A sponge is a sponge - haa! I like to replace mine every couple of weeks but other than that, no biggie! Pink!
Samaa M.
Smithfield, RI
It is good and works for anything. My mom has always bought this brand so I've only used this brand all my life
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.