BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
works well. It's pink. Its cute. It scrubs. It rubs. It's a sponge. I don't know what else to say. Sponges.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
Strong enough to get off stuck-on food, delicate enough to take care of my good pots and pans. Not too expensive.
B E.
These scrub sponges work ok. They again are not my favorite but they work. I have found better ones that I like.
Stacy H.
Christiansburg, VA
These are so good to use on stainless steel appliances. I use these 3-4 times a week. I would highly reccommend.
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Works well. Same issue i have with most that they smell funky after a while. I try to keep them out of water etc.
amber y.
Growing up my mom and grandmother only used the pink sponges to do dishes and as an adult, I follow in that path
Astrid T.
Esponjas muy duraderas y de buena calidad, super económicas y que cuida tus manos al momento de lavar los platos
Jena T.
These sponges do the job well. I don't think they really standout compared to others but good for their purpose.
B√°rbara S.
De gran utilidad en especial con los sartenes de teflón no raya y quita completamente toda, dura bastante tiempo
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
I like to use the delicate care sponge to avoid scratches on my non stick pans. It also wipes glasses very well.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.