BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Jamie K.
Lancaster, PA
Sponges are the perfect combination of strong on dirty dishes yet doesn’t scratch up the coating on my post and pans.
Michelle P.
Hudsonville, MI
Great for my dishes. It's nice and delicate,and doesn't scratch my dishes. I love washing my dishes with this sponge.
Aidee L.
This product I think it get damaged easily. But is really good. I am not buying it anymore. I might not recommend it.
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
These sponges are great and They last long. They don't smell and work great on everything down to pans with grease
LEAR27174 marysol g.

Soft and very delicate does not damage the skin leaves it super soft and fresh of excellent quality and durability
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me gusta este producto para fregar,ya que ayuda a no maltratar las manos ya que es un producto para manos delicadas
Naomi H.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets the job done without being too harsh. Never scrapes any of my fine dishes but makes sure they're still clean.
Brenda G.
Perris, CA
lasts up to 3 weeks. Lets the job done. resonable price. and is sold in most places. the color is too girly however
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA
We use these sponges at my work and my house all the time. They are great for everyday uses and cleaning up messes.
Melissa B.
Huntsville , Tx
Love these sponges to wash my dishes leaves them just the way i like it and with the soap leave them smelling good
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.