BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

sarah w.
Groton, CT
A sponge is a sponge. This ones pink. It's pretty. I wash my dishes with it. Food rinses off it nicely. The scrub side really gets those tough spots. Really not expensive. Gets the job done. I'd buy it again so long as it's pink.
Amanda T.
Gray
We recently purchased these and absolutely love them. The sponges work great and they do not scratch. They have a fairly nice scent was nice. I think that they were pretty effective. I would recommend these to other people as well
Megan B.
Mt Sterling, KY
I got two uses out of this sponge, just cleaning the inside of my bathtub, before it fell apart. Because of the short use I was given, I have to rate this two stars.
While it lasted, the cleaning was good, it got the job done!
Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
These are my favorite to use on dishes becasue they  wont't scratch but really work hard to keep my dishes clean. Lovely color and a great vaule at my local grocery store. Effective and will continue to buy again and again!
Amber G.
Cullowhee, NC
I always use this sponge to wash my dishes. There do not tear easy which I find to be my biggest problem with most sponges. These sponges perform great. I have nothing bad to say about them I would recommend these to everyone
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I'm not going to lie, the real reason why I bought these is because I loved the pink! Not only were they cute but they worked awesome on my pots and pans without leaving scratches! I would definitely recommend this product.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this one cause I can use it for my non-stick pans and it doesn't scratch the teflon off, it's gentle enough for your pan but strong enough for the grease, I would buy again and I would recommend it to others as well.
Mikayla M.
Although I love Scotch-Brite sponges and prefer them over any other brand (due primarily to durability), I find that their pink sponges aren't as high quality as their blue alternative. I like a STRONG scrub and the pink don't deliver as well. I buy the blue in bulk from Costco and they (individually) last me a few weeks each. I occasionally will squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the sponge, put it in a bowl, and microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute just to try and kill off any lingering mildew or germs that are trying to infiltrate (try it sometime- it does work) and I've notice it doesn't compromise the integrity of the sponge by breaking down the fibers or anything. Scotch-Brite knows what they doing as far as sponge engineering.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I use these not just for scrubbing dishes but also for cleaning the shower, bathtub and grout to get a good strong scrub. Sometimes if overused they start to tear and fall apart but they are very inexpensive and are good for what I need them for.
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I like the delicate care for my nonstick pans, great value not pricy at all. I have no cons, if I have a non nonstick I use the heavy duty ones they are very affective! I will purchase again! And highly recommend for others to use!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.