BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I'm a huge girly girl and if I can make anything look cute I'll jump for it! These get the job done and look adorable at the same time. It's typical for one to assume that they don't need to really invest in a sponge but they are definitely mistaken!
Julissa L.
Didn't like this sponge at all. It fell apart after a couple uses and had to really scrub the dishes to even get small mess on my dishes out. I don't think I will use this again.
Caitlin C.
I dont like using rags to do dishes because i feel like they don't clean as well as sponges. These are really good. The scrubbing side is gentle on my teflon pans but gets everything off.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
this is the only brand that i use for sponges. the value is amazing, it isn't pricey in the last. pros- removes dirt and gunk amazingly. cons- could have a better scrubbing side. you can purchase this anywhere you buy your local cleaning supplies.
Kimberly C.
For a delicate care this is the right product to use. Great color pick for my taste and for great value. You could buy it in any store its really effective for any kind of cleaning and I will buy it again
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
so instead of the rough surface it has a soft "exfoliate" side with nubs that clean dishes just the same. I love these sponges because I do love having my nails done and buffing the paint off during washing dishes is frustrating
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite sponge brand. They keep their shape and I always throw them out before they look nasty, cause sponges are yuck after so long. But I throw them out after a few uses to keep it more sanitary. But these are great sponges!
sarah w.
Groton, CT
A sponge is a sponge. This ones pink. It's pretty. I wash my dishes with it. Food rinses off it nicely. The scrub side really gets those tough spots. Really not expensive. Gets the job done. I'd buy it again so long as it's pink.
Amanda T.
Gray
We recently purchased these and absolutely love them. The sponges work great and they do not scratch. They have a fairly nice scent was nice. I think that they were pretty effective. I would recommend these to other people as well
Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
These are my favorite to use on dishes becasue they  wont't scratch but really work hard to keep my dishes clean. Lovely color and a great vaule at my local grocery store. Effective and will continue to buy again and again!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.