BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Naomi H.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets the job done without being too harsh. Never scrapes any of my fine dishes but makes sure they're still clean.
Abbey A.
These are really good sponges i get them all the tome they ladt a really long time too like mine lasts like 2 weeks
Sophia L.
Love these sponges. The do the job & on top of that keep my hands nice & smooth. Doesn't irritate when I'm cleanin
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought these a couple weeks ago and so far im loving them they dont scratch up my dishes and clean them really well
Livv G.
El Paso, TX
Love these sponges. They last a long time, Good price and are great on my pocketbook. Wish there were more colors.
Berenice S.
Cleans dishes well does not leave any food in dishes I get mine in Walmart and since it has two side it cleans well
Jill L.
these sponges work very well when washing lots of dishes. they are durable and well worth every penny. reccomend
Mingee S.
Fort Washington, MD
THey work just like any dish sponge. I honestly got it for the pink color of the sponge haha.. but it works well
Taryn H.
Mannford, OK
Love these. Very cute which is a plus but also gets the job done! Don't have to press down too hard which I love.
Jodeci L.
Allentown, PA
I love how soft yet durable these sponges are
They really get the job done while not completely ruining my hands
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.