BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Nancy T.
I like this particular brand of sponges because they last a good while and they are very comfortable to use on my dishes
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Love the curve to get in the pots and pans crevices. Would love to have the scouring side.lasts longer. Plus it's pink!
Faith C.
Works good. Works great on delicate stuff. I would buy it again. Had a sale on them or else I wouldn't of gotten them.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Tough enough to get hard to get off food. But is gentle enough to use on my non stick pans. Will continue to purchase.
Salina T.
San Diego, CA
This one is pretty good. Specially the scrubbing side. It's soft and delicate and makes it easier to clean the dishes.
Kimberly R.
These sponges last a while and are soft. They really help clean your dishes even if they are soft it cleans tough jobs.
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
I like the way these sponges work they get the job done and they are very sturdy. And by the way the color is so pretty
lacey m.
I love pink. That is the only reason I buy these lol they are affordable as well. I buy the yellow ones some times too.
Dawn S.
Connellsville, PA
These are my go to sponges.. They last longer than any other brand.. Love the colors and sayings I have found of some!
Carly P.
Ames, IA
Gentle on my non stick pans but still does the trick! They are kind of spends for the quantity, but I still like them.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.