BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea P.
I like these sponges - great for my nonstick pans - won't take the coating off. Also gentle on my hands! Worth the price.
Liz H.
Yuma, AZ
Great for scrubbing pots and pans as well as gentler washing on more delicate dishes. They last a really long time also.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I love using these sponges!! Aside their cute color, they remove and clean deeply without hurting my hands nor my dishes.
Parker M.
Kansas City, MO
So great! I love the shape and color, plus I can use it on everything without having to worry that it'll mess up my items
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
I really enjoy these sponges for my delicate dishes. And the are cost efficient which works well for a single mother of 3
Maggie H.
Vista , CA
Worth the money, scrubs everything off. Little secret microwave it every so often to kill the germs from sitting around.
Samantha W.
Definitely a strong sponge that gets the cleaning done. color is irrelevant but I still enjoy having the option to chose
Norma D.
Edinburg
Very great product...love that it doesnt hurt my pans...love it great with almost any pan that has to be taken care of..
Angie V.
The only product I use to wash my dishes. The price is great for this product and not harsh on my dishes, Price is great
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges get the job done without bein too harsh and abrasive. I never have to worry about these scratching my pans.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.