BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
I love these sponges in the kitchen they get dishes so clean anything scotch-brite brand is amazing to say the least
Justine A.
I love these sponges for delicate things that you don't want to get scratched up like pans that have a coating etc.
Naomi H.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets the job done without being too harsh. Never scrapes any of my fine dishes but makes sure they're still clean.
Melissa B.
Huntsville , Tx
Love these sponges to wash my dishes leaves them just the way i like it and with the soap leave them smelling good
Valerie B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Great sponge that is recommended for cleaning Corian surfaces. I use this on the Corian countertops in my kitchen.
Stephanie O.
Valley
Having a newborn I love using these cause they are so delicate and fit in the nipple perfect to clean them so well.
Crystal G.
Sewickley
My favorite dish sponge. Love the pink (purple and blue available also). Good sized for hands and cleans with ease.
LEAR27174 marysol g.

Soft and very delicate does not damage the skin leaves it super soft and fresh of excellent quality and durability
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
These are nice sponges. There is nothing really great about them but I do like the dual side with the scrubby side.
Livv G.
El Paso, TX
Love these sponges. They last a long time, Good price and are great on my pocketbook. Wish there were more colors.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.