BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Krystal D.
Tucson, AZ
I like this sponge. Doesn't have a weird smell to it. I purchased at the dollar store. Color is cute and doesn't smell.
Elaine R.
This scotch brute scrub is really good if you have fragile hands.. It's really soft and it's very good for cleaning!
Aidee L.
This product I think it get damaged easily. But is really good. I am not buying it anymore. I might not recommend it.
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
Good lufa work great to wash dishes. Make washing dishes pretty easy. Price is great for the function of this product
angela g.
Columbiana, AL
I've always loved sponges for cleaning, washing, using for stuff outside, everyone loves sponges that actually work.
Rosie O.
It was ok, I don't think I would purchase this one again. It didn't last as long as the other sponges from this brand
Michelle P.
Hudsonville, MI
Great for my dishes. It's nice and delicate,and doesn't scratch my dishes. I love washing my dishes with this sponge.
Brianna W.
Bonaire , GA
This is a wonderful sponge! It is gentle on my delicate dishes and helps them sparkle! I would definitely buy again!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Basic sponges. They do the job until they get too funky then we throw them out. They are a good value for the price.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Love the pink color. Even though they are delicate they clean everything efficiently. Gentle enough for my stem wear
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.