BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Nancy T.
I like this particular brand of sponges because they last a good while and they are very comfortable to use on my dishes
Samantha W.
Definitely a strong sponge that gets the cleaning done. color is irrelevant but I still enjoy having the option to chose
Maira G.
I don't like how after a while they will start to become in pieces or get the smell of the food they don't last as long.
Kristy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans well without being harsh on my hands or one delicate dishware. Would recommend using this in any kitchen cleaning
Angie V.
The only product I use to wash my dishes. The price is great for this product and not harsh on my dishes, Price is great
Liz H.
Yuma, AZ
Great for scrubbing pots and pans as well as gentler washing on more delicate dishes. They last a really long time also.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
Gentle on my non stick pans but still does the trick! They are kind of spends for the quantity, but I still like them.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Tough enough to get hard to get off food. But is gentle enough to use on my non stick pans. Will continue to purchase.
Jennifer T.
Woodland Park, NJ
Love these sponges because the are heavy duty and last longer than any other I have used. Also, because they are pink.
Dawn S.
Connellsville, PA
These are my go to sponges.. They last longer than any other brand.. Love the colors and sayings I have found of some!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.