BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
These are pretty good. I use them most too get the dishes ready to the dish washer. They last a long time and don't break apart
Diana D.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this sponges, they are good to wash dishes, or even to clean my fridge , or bathroom... they are soft and don't scratch..
Keri M.
Leominster, MA
Amazed on how many times I've used this sponge and it still does the job. Use it on my tub and sink especially And it's awesome
Macy S.
Really like this sponge and how it feels in your hand when you clean with it. It has hard scrubbing power and last for a while
Tera N.
Franklin, KY
Scotch-Brite is the brand of sponges I but most often mainly because they're fairly cheap and pretty. Don't last all too long.
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this sponge. It works well on anything I use it on. It's gentle & doesn't scratch my pots & pans. I reccomend to anyone.
Tay S.
Works good and soft enough to use on my glass dishes so that they don't get all scratched and banged up which is a plus for me!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
Pretty standard sponge. It doesn't fall apart when I use it to wash the dishes. It does it's job well and I do like the color.
Silvia V.
French camp, CA
this pink sponge is my daily cleaning buddy , i own several and i use them for different things. my dishes the restrooms. etc
Amber R.
Dalton, OH
Love these sponges. Love how they have a scrubby side and then just your basic sponge side. I also like how durable they are.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.