BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Angie V.
The only product I use to wash my dishes. The price is great for this product and not harsh on my dishes, Price is great
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I love using these sponges!! Aside their cute color, they remove and clean deeply without hurting my hands nor my dishes.
Samantha W.
Definitely a strong sponge that gets the cleaning done. color is irrelevant but I still enjoy having the option to chose
Kristy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans well without being harsh on my hands or one delicate dishware. Would recommend using this in any kitchen cleaning
Maggie H.
Worth the money, scrubs everything off. Little secret microwave it every so often to kill the germs from sitting around.
meagan g.
Best sponges I always repurchase these I keep extras in my storage and my local grocery store has great sales and coupons
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This type of sponges are not like the others. They help scrub the dishes well. The price is reasonable for this sponges.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
I really enjoy these sponges for my delicate dishes. And the are cost efficient which works well for a single mother of 3
Kayla W.
Roseville, MI
While it is good for the first couple uses, don't expect it to last. AFter the 3rd or 4th time using it, it falls apart.
Andrea P.
I like these sponges - great for my nonstick pans - won't take the coating off. Also gentle on my hands! Worth the price.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.