BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I really like scotch-brite sponges. They are heavy duty enough to remove stuck on food, and they seem to hold up quite well
Makayla H.
Sacramento, CA
Works just as good as any other sponge.It gets the job done and come in many cute colors It's price is definitely worth it
Valeria O.
Manteca, CA
These are great for washing the dishes because it gets everything off and they last a long time. They are fun and colorful.
JESSICA E.
Love these. They actually get the job done. Love how easy it is to scrub off hard spots. Don't have to let the dishes soak.
Nancy T.
I like this particular brand of sponges because they last a good while and they are very comfortable to use on my dishes
Maggie H.
Worth the money, scrubs everything off. Little secret microwave it every so often to kill the germs from sitting around.
Andrea P.
I like these sponges - great for my nonstick pans - won't take the coating off. Also gentle on my hands! Worth the price.
Maira G.
I don't like how after a while they will start to become in pieces or get the smell of the food they don't last as long.
Kristy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans well without being harsh on my hands or one delicate dishware. Would recommend using this in any kitchen cleaning
meagan g.
Best sponges I always repurchase these I keep extras in my storage and my local grocery store has great sales and coupons
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.