BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Anaise V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These sponges are truly tough but gentle. I have many expensive pans and they aren't damaged by the intense amount of scrubbing.
Taylor M.
New Auburn, MN
The delicate care is nice but it doesn't seem like it gets everything off.. It's nice that it doesn't scratch the dishes thoguht
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Best sponges for cleaning nonstick surfaces and other delicate dishes like antique china. I always buy these and they never fail.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these cause they're cuter than the plain green and yellow sponges but they're exactly the same thing so you know they work
Bethanny F.
Checotah , OK
I don’t use any other kind of sponge! These are so gentle on pots & pans! I can use these for awhile before they start going bad!
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
For I don't even know how many years I have use this sponges. I have tried other brands but always go back to this specific ones.
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
These are pretty good. I use them most too get the dishes ready to the dish washer. They last a long time and don't break apart
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this sponge. It works well on anything I use it on. It's gentle & doesn't scratch my pots & pans. I reccomend to anyone.
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Cleans glass cups with no scratches left behind. Product lasts and didn't fall apart like others. Good sponge to have on hand.
Stefanie R.
very very good, my mom likes a lot and is super delicate and will not scratch the plates or glasses, and the color is beautiful
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.