BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent sponge. Does a great job of staying together even when you use it for a hard job. Both sides are able to be used as well.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Love this brand of sponges. It made me so happy when they came out with a pretty pink one! Makes dishwashing a bit more cheerful.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these cause they're cuter than the plain green and yellow sponges but they're exactly the same thing so you know they work
Taylor M.
New Auburn, MN
The delicate care is nice but it doesn't seem like it gets everything off.. It's nice that it doesn't scratch the dishes thoguht
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
We keep these sponges all around my house. I love the colors. I tend to throw them away after a while and then replenish my stock
Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Best sponge i have ever used the best it cleans very well and with one wipe it clean i cleaned my whole house with a scote sponge
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD
My go to for my dishes! They don't have a long shelf life and I hate that they start to deteriorate but they do get the job done
Katrina P.
Fort Gay, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great on ceramic cook ware. It never scratches and cleans pots and pans good and easy. I use it every time I do the dishes
Alecia P.
Works good. Cleans off anything with a little soap and arm power. I use it on my stove around the ignitor to clean up any spills.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I hated these. I had to replace every so often as they begin to smell after a few days! I honestly bought because they were pink!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.