BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tay S.
Works good and soft enough to use on my glass dishes so that they don't get all scratched and banged up which is a plus for me!
Stefanie R.
very very good, my mom likes a lot and is super delicate and will not scratch the plates or glasses, and the color is beautiful
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
these sponges are of very good quality, are perfect for cleaning the kitchen and washing have excellent durability, recommend.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
I like that they're pink, although using them with bleach causes color fading, naturally. But they seem to hold up pretty well.
Katlyn P.
These sponges are very effective and last through many cleaning cycles. I always buy this brand when I'm looking for sponges.
Silvia V.
French camp, CA
this pink sponge is my daily cleaning buddy , i own several and i use them for different things. my dishes the restrooms. etc
Aya A.
Only sponges I use. Last a long time before they start ripping. The shape really helps with keeping a good grip on the sponge
Crystal R.
Great sponges! Soooooo nice to have both sides. The scrubby side works amazing and I like sponges better then wash cloths.
Valeria O.
Manteca, CA
These are great for washing the dishes because it gets everything off and they last a long time. They are fun and colorful.
Denisse L.
San Antonio, TX
Good as far as a sponge goes. Cleans well and leaves everything shiny. Doesn't scratch and smells nice when you first open.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.