BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Whitney N.
These sponges are great. I purchase the pink ones whenever I see them because the color is so vibrant. The product itself is great. They are affordable so you can use them for a week until they start smelling funky and toss them and use a new one without breaking the bank. They have never torn or broke while using them.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
I find that Scotch-Brite scrub sponges are affordable. I also found that they are tough on things that are hard to get off of my plates and pans but they are not too rough on parts of my pots and pans that will get scratched.
Domenica S.
Monticello, NY
i received a scotch bright dish sponge through the pinch me sample box. ever since then i have been buying this brand. i love the rough scrubby side and then the other side has that soft side where the soap can lather up and hold nicely. i must change my sponge once a week so about 4 or 5 a month im good for lol :)
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
Scotch-Bright is good at what they do. I never doubt they will get the job done in any cleaning I need to get done. Plus I love all the cute colors! I always pick them up at the store when I'm out getting my errands done. Great sponges, if anyone ever asked I would recommend Scotch-bright.
Alma C.
Indio, CA
Aside from being cute because they are pink they work really well. We always use this brand of sponges. Usually the blue or the pink ones. I think they have soap in them already or something because when I went the sponge it suds up. Its a good thing to me, helps save some dish soap.
Crystal G.
Good Product. Doesn't scratch my nonstick pans, but gets all the stuck on food right off. The only con is that they're expensive and must be replaced frequently or they will grow bacteria and smell bad.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
[product:scotch-brite-delicate-care-scrub-sponges---3-ct] love that these come in a multi pack and very convenient for multi use disposal, gentle on dishes and surface but gets job done on tough grease and grime. Live the two sides one soft one and one with scour type fabric makes for a great long lasting dponge
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I only use scotch Brite sponges and this one has always been a favorite. Others just don't seem to clean as well or hold up. I will continue my loyalty to this sponge because it's never been a disappointment.
Ashley W.
Los angeles, CA
This is a sponge in lady colors for ladies to do there wifely house keeping duties. It's even delicate for their delicate hands! All fooling aside, it's a sponge and it works but I could care less about belong delicate on my dishes and I wanted it to be a harder scrubber!
Sylvia B.
They do their job! Lol easy to find at Walmart or any store honestly! I love how they do their job and don't scratch my dishes. I am very satisfied. My family have been using the same brand for years and I do too!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.