BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
All sponges are awesome. I typically buy the cheapest ones because I use them often and just toss them when they're gross. These seem to work well and they're really inexpensive too which is a plus!
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I'm a huge girly girl and if I can make anything look cute I'll jump for it! These get the job done and look adorable at the same time. It's typical for one to assume that they don't need to really invest in a sponge but they are definitely mistaken!
Julissa L.
Didn't like this sponge at all. It fell apart after a couple uses and had to really scrub the dishes to even get small mess on my dishes out. I don't think I will use this again.
Caitlin C.
I dont like using rags to do dishes because i feel like they don't clean as well as sponges. These are really good. The scrubbing side is gentle on my teflon pans but gets everything off.
Kimberly C.
For a delicate care this is the right product to use. Great color pick for my taste and for great value. You could buy it in any store its really effective for any kind of cleaning and I will buy it again
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
this is the only brand that i use for sponges. the value is amazing, it isn't pricey in the last. pros- removes dirt and gunk amazingly. cons- could have a better scrubbing side. you can purchase this anywhere you buy your local cleaning supplies.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite sponge brand. They keep their shape and I always throw them out before they look nasty, cause sponges are yuck after so long. But I throw them out after a few uses to keep it more sanitary. But these are great sponges!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
so instead of the rough surface it has a soft "exfoliate" side with nubs that clean dishes just the same. I love these sponges because I do love having my nails done and buffing the paint off during washing dishes is frustrating
Sara S.
Brooklyn, NY
If there's one thing I've noticed about these sponges is that they last long. They don't break or tear or even crumble. They clean great and are soft. The lather they give is amazing and my discs are cleaner. Yes I would buy again.
Clarissa D.
These are great to use on my granite counter tops! They are a little pricey but worth it so that it won't be too rough when cleaning. Will continue to buy these & would tell others to give it a try if they have a special counter top.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.