BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Taylor M.
New Auburn, MN
The delicate care is nice but it doesn't seem like it gets everything off.. It's nice that it doesn't scratch the dishes thoguht
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent sponge. Does a great job of staying together even when you use it for a hard job. Both sides are able to be used as well.
Katrina P.
Genoa, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great on ceramic cook ware. It never scratches and cleans pots and pans good and easy. I use it every time I do the dishes
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Best sponges for cleaning nonstick surfaces and other delicate dishes like antique china. I always buy these and they never fail.
Cynthia M.
Last for a good while and I love the fact that they come in pink! They are also affordable and you can purchase mostly anywhere!
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
We keep these sponges all around my house. I love the colors. I tend to throw them away after a while and then replenish my stock
Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Best sponge i have ever used the best it cleans very well and with one wipe it clean i cleaned my whole house with a scote sponge
Maren C.
I use these for my vintage cups and plates and they work well and don't scratch. Cheap, available everywhere. Solid sponge brand.
Anaise V.
These sponges are truly tough but gentle. I have many expensive pans and they aren't damaged by the intense amount of scrubbing.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these cause they're cuter than the plain green and yellow sponges but they're exactly the same thing so you know they work
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.