BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this sponge. It works well on anything I use it on. It's gentle & doesn't scratch my pots & pans. I reccomend to anyone.
Macy S.
Really like this sponge and how it feels in your hand when you clean with it. It has hard scrubbing power and last for a while
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
These are pretty good. I use them most too get the dishes ready to the dish washer. They last a long time and don't break apart
Diana D.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this sponges, they are good to wash dishes, or even to clean my fridge , or bathroom... they are soft and don't scratch..
Alaina K.
Aurora, IN
These sponges do what they are supposed to. Very soft to the touch but does get the food off of the dishes. I like this brand.
Sonia V.
I always get this specially because they are pink lol can't go wrong with pink sponges and they aren't bad they are pretty good
Keri M.
Leominster, MA
Amazed on how many times I've used this sponge and it still does the job. Use it on my tub and sink especially And it's awesome
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
I like that they're pink, although using them with bleach causes color fading, naturally. But they seem to hold up pretty well.
Soon B.
These hold up well and I have never had them scratch my nonstick cookware. They rinse and dry well and have no lingering odors.
Tay S.
Works good and soft enough to use on my glass dishes so that they don't get all scratched and banged up which is a plus for me!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.