BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Best sponge i have ever used the best it cleans very well and with one wipe it clean i cleaned my whole house with a scote sponge
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY
Works super well on my dishes and leaves them super super clean! Has a decent shelf life and are durable for most dish challenges
Erika G.
Ferris, TX
These are great. I like curve of the sponge.it is easy to keep the sponges clean after I've used them. They're also long lasting.
Maura A.
Fresno, CA
Great product affordable price as well as quality can't beat this one cleans my dishes or whatever i use it for the best by far.
Maren C.
I use these for my vintage cups and plates and they work well and don't scratch. Cheap, available everywhere. Solid sponge brand.
Anaise V.
These sponges are truly tough but gentle. I have many expensive pans and they aren't damaged by the intense amount of scrubbing.
Stefanie R.
very very good, my mom likes a lot and is super delicate and will not scratch the plates or glasses, and the color is beautiful
Soon B.
These hold up well and I have never had them scratch my nonstick cookware. They rinse and dry well and have no lingering odors.
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
These are pretty good. I use them most too get the dishes ready to the dish washer. They last a long time and don't break apart
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Cleans glass cups with no scratches left behind. Product lasts and didn't fall apart like others. Good sponge to have on hand.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.