BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Bethanny F.
Checotah , OK
I don’t use any other kind of sponge! These are so gentle on pots & pans! I can use these for awhile before they start going bad!
Colleen M.
Carmel, NY
Works super well on my dishes and leaves them super super clean! Has a decent shelf life and are durable for most dish challenges
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent sponge. Does a great job of staying together even when you use it for a hard job. Both sides are able to be used as well.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
We keep these sponges all around my house. I love the colors. I tend to throw them away after a while and then replenish my stock
Anaise V.
These sponges are truly tough but gentle. I have many expensive pans and they aren't damaged by the intense amount of scrubbing.
Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Best sponge i have ever used the best it cleans very well and with one wipe it clean i cleaned my whole house with a scote sponge
Maren C.
I use these for my vintage cups and plates and they work well and don't scratch. Cheap, available everywhere. Solid sponge brand.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
For I don't even know how many years I have use this sponges. I have tried other brands but always go back to this specific ones.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I hated these. I had to replace every so often as they begin to smell after a few days! I honestly bought because they were pink!
Maura A.
Fresno, CA
Great product affordable price as well as quality can't beat this one cleans my dishes or whatever i use it for the best by far.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.