BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tyeesha T.
Lawton, OK
Great product if you have dishes that need too be soaked and then scrubbed you really need too invest In one of these great product
Jess W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love how these clean without the scratchy surface. Gets the grime off with a nice smooth surface. Great for those delicate pieces .
Yesenia N.
Harlingen, TX
Very cute color and texture, very great on my hands and dishes I know I can rely on the sponge to get the job done the first time .
Natalie R.
Boiling Springs, SC
These sponges work great on fine dishes. They are soft and easy to use. They last long and scrub well on most plastics and ceramics
Jocelyn S.
Plainfield, NJ
This sponge is my fav. It's so smooth and I clean my dishes and it's very helpful. Been using this product for about 3 months now.
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA
This product is amazing. It cleans your dishes without scratching it or leaving any marks or streaks. And it doesn't smell bad ever
Hannah H.
West Chester, OH
These work really well and I can use them all over the house. I feel like I am actually getting my house clean with these sponges.
Gloria M.
I so loved these and think they are a perfect size and fit. I really like how it has the rough on the other side for hard scrubbing
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Scotch-Brite delicate Care sponges! They are perfect for scrubbing those pans or plates you just do not want scuffed up!
Carmen M.
Palacios, TX
It's the only one I use they last a long time and clean very well. But I wish we could get more than just three for a lower price.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.