BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Love this brand of sponges. It made me so happy when they came out with a pretty pink one! Makes dishwashing a bit more cheerful.
Elizabeth C.
Gentle enough for my crystal and china. Also, since it's pink it allows me to segregate it from the ones I use for stuck on food.
Cynthia M.
Last for a good while and I love the fact that they come in pink! They are also affordable and you can purchase mostly anywhere!
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Decent sponge. Does a great job of staying together even when you use it for a hard job. Both sides are able to be used as well.
Alecia P.
Works good. Cleans off anything with a little soap and arm power. I use it on my stove around the ignitor to clean up any spills.
Keilah A.
Milpitas, CA
Been using these sponges for years!! these are the best sponges i have used and the price isn't bad for them! love these sponges.
Taylor M.
New Auburn, MN
The delicate care is nice but it doesn't seem like it gets everything off.. It's nice that it doesn't scratch the dishes thoguht
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Best sponges for cleaning nonstick surfaces and other delicate dishes like antique china. I always buy these and they never fail.
Nyana W.
Irving, TX
Best sponge i have ever used the best it cleans very well and with one wipe it clean i cleaned my whole house with a scote sponge
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD
My go to for my dishes! They don't have a long shelf life and I hate that they start to deteriorate but they do get the job done
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.