BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kayla H.
Seekonk, MA
Love using these pads to get the grim off of pans and dishes in general. Very effective and easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone.
Kayla Q.
San Antonio, TX
These scrubbers are pretty nice, I like the way they are shaped, they get most things off when u clean with a good dish soap with them.
F M.
Netcong, NJ
The classic sponge does what you need it to do.. nothing complicated here. It's not a dollar store sponge so that's pretty much enough
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I make sure to keep these in stock at my house. Between the dog and baby, things can get messy! These are perfect for quick wipes ups!
Samantha J.
Alameda
Great sponges! These are nice and gentle on my dishes but still efficient in helping me scrub those stubborn spots after certain meals!
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
I bought this one for my porcelain dishes and the take every of without letting any scratch. I will keep buying it, so far I love them
Kendra L.
Lawton, OK
Love this product!! These are great sponges that are tough enough to remove stubborn food, but they don't do any damage to your dishes!
Carrie W.
Phoenix, AZ
We use these in the kitchen to wipe down the countertops and cabinets. They are sturdy and they are pink and that's good enough for me.
Letty E.
Dinuba, CA
I really like this product it's one of my go tos! I find myself repurchasing all the time I highly recommend this to everyone please .
Marilis N.
These pretty good, they last longer then the other ones I've tried. They are also a good value I purchased them in target for under $5.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.