BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Gloria M.
I so loved these and think they are a perfect size and fit. I really like how it has the rough on the other side for hard scrubbing
Karla M.
Indio, CA
These are every day use products that are very economical and work very good. Yea there are cheaper product but dont last as long.
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I love these. The pink color is appealing and they do a great job of cleaning and getting rid of stuck on food on my pots and pans
Delia O.
A sponge is a sponge... I can't say I have much if an opinion on that. I like that they stay durable and don't scratch my new pots.
Natalie R.
Boiling Springs, SC
These sponges work great on fine dishes. They are soft and easy to use. They last long and scrub well on most plastics and ceramics
Tyeesha T.
Lawton, OK
Great product if you have dishes that need too be soaked and then scrubbed you really need too invest In one of these great product
Taylor M.
New Auburn, MN
The delicate care is nice but it doesn't seem like it gets everything off.. It's nice that it doesn't scratch the dishes thoguht
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
We keep these sponges all around my house. I love the colors. I tend to throw them away after a while and then replenish my stock
Katelyn M.
Trappe, MD
My go to for my dishes! They don't have a long shelf life and I hate that they start to deteriorate but they do get the job done
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I hated these. I had to replace every so often as they begin to smell after a few days! I honestly bought because they were pink!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.