BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Para limpiar superficies que no necesitan de tanto tallar me parecen muy buenas ,no dejan rayones son suaves y a un precio accesible
Padee H.
Milwaukee
These are really good for dishes, although these do stink easily after being used for awhile but i usually change my sponges anyways.
Yavonna H.
Livingston, TN
I am very tough on sponges. This will only last me 1 day:( i will keep trying for a durable sponge. For normal light use it is great.
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Love using these when I'm cleaning my stainless steel pots and pans! Cleans effectively without leaving any scratches on the surface
Lauren C.
They definitely scrub those dishes that wouldn't clean themselves. Get the job done and they are pink. Who doesn't love pink sponges?
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Pretty good used these for years once one gets old will cycle them to the bathroom for continued cleaning last a good amount of time.
Mavis K.
This one is my favorite scrub sponge it's really easy to use it helps me to wash my dishes really easy and it doesn't hurt your hands
Rogena A.
I like this Spong because I keep my nails done,it has a dent on the side for your fingers so your nails don't hit the scrubbing pad.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Scotch Brite scrub sponge , sometime I like it for , cleaning some wine glasses , I Buy it At Target really convince price . Love it
April L.
Phoenix, AZ
These work the best! If you are having trouble with stains and getting food out of your pots and pans this is the best thing to use.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.