BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
These sponges fell apart quickly but got the job done for the price. I won't be re-purchasing them due to the quality not being so great.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my non stick pans, doesn't leave and scratches. It is difficult if you need to remove any burnt marks since it is non abrasive.
Nisha M.
I use this everyday. It's a gentle enough to be used on non stick and ceramic pans and also strong enough to get rid of the tough stains
Tina A.
Kansas City, MO
These work so great for caked on messes and cleaning ovens...amazing. I would definetly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Kelsey H.
Portsmouth , VA
Ust these to scrub my shower walls. Get the job done without falling apart. Able to use multiple times if necessary . Purchased at Target
Angela L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
use this sponges on my dishes specially with my glasses because it washes them clean and delicate enough for them to look and feel clean
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these scrubbers but after a wild they start to smell funny dont appreciate that wish they wpuld do something for it to last longer
Kayla Q.
San Antonio, TX
These scrubbers are pretty nice, I like the way they are shaped, they get most things off when u clean with a good dish soap with them.
F M.
Netcong, NJ
The classic sponge does what you need it to do.. nothing complicated here. It's not a dollar store sponge so that's pretty much enough
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I make sure to keep these in stock at my house. Between the dog and baby, things can get messy! These are perfect for quick wipes ups!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.