BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Love using these when I'm cleaning my stainless steel pots and pans! Cleans effectively without leaving any scratches on the surface
Lauren C.
They definitely scrub those dishes that wouldn't clean themselves. Get the job done and they are pink. Who doesn't love pink sponges?
Yesenia N.
Harlingen, TX
Very cute color and texture, very great on my hands and dishes I know I can rely on the sponge to get the job done the first time .
Jocelyn S.
Plainfield, NJ
This sponge is my fav. It's so smooth and I clean my dishes and it's very helpful. Been using this product for about 3 months now.
Delia O.
A sponge is a sponge... I can't say I have much if an opinion on that. I like that they stay durable and don't scratch my new pots.
jose c.
Eagle Grove, IA
Scotch brite scrub works good on dishes pots and pans holds soap in for good while and lasts long with minimal wear on the sponge.
Gloria M.
I so loved these and think they are a perfect size and fit. I really like how it has the rough on the other side for hard scrubbing
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA
This product is amazing. It cleans your dishes without scratching it or leaving any marks or streaks. And it doesn't smell bad ever
Hannah H.
West Chester, OH
These work really well and I can use them all over the house. I feel like I am actually getting my house clean with these sponges.
Karla M.
Indio, CA
These are every day use products that are very economical and work very good. Yea there are cheaper product but dont last as long.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.