BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
When we buy scotch Brite it is usually when we are buying the dishwashing wand that you put soap in. It's one of my favorite kitchen tools
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my top brand for sponges. Other brands fall apart in a matter of a couple days. This brand is sturdy and helps get grim off dishes.
Tiffany S.
Arcadia, FL
I use these to wash my dishes tub sink whine kitchen or bathroom they are great hard working sponge doesn't scratch my pots and pans either
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
These are great. They last a long time and don’t break apart like other sponges. They also are pretty cheap and a pack lasts me a while!
Kelsey H.
Portsmouth , VA
Ust these to scrub my shower walls. Get the job done without falling apart. Able to use multiple times if necessary . Purchased at Target
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my non stick pans, doesn't leave and scratches. It is difficult if you need to remove any burnt marks since it is non abrasive.
Nisha M.
I use this everyday. It's a gentle enough to be used on non stick and ceramic pans and also strong enough to get rid of the tough stains
Tina A.
Kansas City, MO
These work so great for caked on messes and cleaning ovens...amazing. I would definetly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
These sponges fell apart quickly but got the job done for the price. I won't be re-purchasing them due to the quality not being so great.
Angela L.
use this sponges on my dishes specially with my glasses because it washes them clean and delicate enough for them to look and feel clean
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.