BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Dejanira T.
Blue Island, IL
I don't wash the dishes that munch so I won't be eble to tell you but when I do TEH sponge actually really help with all that dirty dishes
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
When we buy scotch Brite it is usually when we are buying the dishwashing wand that you put soap in. It's one of my favorite kitchen tools
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my top brand for sponges. Other brands fall apart in a matter of a couple days. This brand is sturdy and helps get grim off dishes.
Breanne W.
I use these to clean the dishes (the leftover ones that didn't quite make the dishwasher)! They're very handy and don't fall apart easily.
Tiffany S.
Arcadia, FL
I use these to wash my dishes tub sink whine kitchen or bathroom they are great hard working sponge doesn't scratch my pots and pans either
Ariana R.
Kannapolis, NC
There a good product but at times they tend to tear easily but they last for a quit a while not long but a good while were you can use them
Tina A.
Kansas City, MO
These work so great for caked on messes and cleaning ovens...amazing. I would definetly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
These sponges fell apart quickly but got the job done for the price. I won't be re-purchasing them due to the quality not being so great.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my non stick pans, doesn't leave and scratches. It is difficult if you need to remove any burnt marks since it is non abrasive.
Kelsey H.
Portsmouth , VA
Ust these to scrub my shower walls. Get the job done without falling apart. Able to use multiple times if necessary . Purchased at Target
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.