BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ItsBrandy M.
Algonquin, IL
Love using this sponge quality is really good and easy to use . And I love how they made a pink color which is one of my favorite Colour . Hihi
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are perfect for washing glass and your expensive china that you are worried about ruining. It deep cleans without scratching everything.
Staci M.
Thurmont, MD
Great sponge for items that have to hand washed and you don't want to damage them. I haven't seen any scratches on anything I've used it on.
Kelsey P.
We always keep a scrub sponge in the sink and also one for other cleaning around the house. It scrubs out tough spots with very little effort
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I really like these because they have the scrubby side on one side and a softer side on the other so it's great for cleaning almost anything
Samantha M.
Greenville, SC
Use these sponges to scrub pans that have been used heavily. They work great and able to get any tough spots off without too much scrubbing.
Meghan M.
This sponge is good for cleaning off the general mess, but not getting rid of grime. I use it right before I put my dishes in the dishwasher.
Amanda S.
Keokuk, IA
I love these sponges! These are the only sponges I will ever use. I have green life pots & pans and these sponges don't scratch them at all.
Jasmin A.
Whittier, CA
These sponges are great for the glasses and pots that you may need to scrub with force but dont want to damage! Its pretty long lasting too!
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
Very good quality plus take care of my hands. I can clean all my dishes but because is delicate don"t think it wont take care of the grease.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.