BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany d.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am currently using these sponges but not a big fan of them. I feel like it doesn't really get the stains out good enough when washing dishes
The one thing I don't really care for with these sponges is that they never really completely rinse out so they start to smell like old water.
Staci M.
Thurmont, MD
Great sponge for items that have to hand washed and you don't want to damage them. I haven't seen any scratches on anything I've used it on.
Amanda S.
Keokuk, IA
I love these sponges! These are the only sponges I will ever use. I have green life pots & pans and these sponges don't scratch them at all.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I love this sponge! The pink color makes it so cute and it works really well, as opposed to the regular sponge. I feel like it's more gentle.
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I really like these because they have the scrubby side on one side and a softer side on the other so it's great for cleaning almost anything
Kelsey P.
We always keep a scrub sponge in the sink and also one for other cleaning around the house. It scrubs out tough spots with very little effort
Cheri W.
I buy these often. I can use them on a lot of different surfaces without causing scratches. These tend to be reasonably priced which is good.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I feel like I do less scrubbing with these sponges. Soft enough to not scratch any of my delicate pans but strong enough to get the job done.
Meghan M.
This sponge is good for cleaning off the general mess, but not getting rid of grime. I use it right before I put my dishes in the dishwasher.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.