BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Breanne W.
I use these to clean the dishes (the leftover ones that didn't quite make the dishwasher)! They're very handy and don't fall apart easily.
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
Great sponges! They work well with the dishes that I have to clean by hand. They do not scratch my pots and pans unlike competitor brands.
Tabitha C.
Bradshaw, WV
Using scrub sponges makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I am not very picky which brand I use though. So any of them would work for me.
Dejanira T.
Blue Island, IL
I don't wash the dishes that munch so I won't be eble to tell you but when I do TEH sponge actually really help with all that dirty dishes
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
These sponges are great! They are multi purpose with the soft on one side and the scruffy on the other. I just wish they weren't as pricey
Tiffany S.
Arcadia, FL
I use these to wash my dishes tub sink whine kitchen or bathroom they are great hard working sponge doesn't scratch my pots and pans either
Ariana R.
Kannapolis, NC
There a good product but at times they tend to tear easily but they last for a quit a while not long but a good while were you can use them
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my top brand for sponges. Other brands fall apart in a matter of a couple days. This brand is sturdy and helps get grim off dishes.
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
When we buy scotch Brite it is usually when we are buying the dishwashing wand that you put soap in. It's one of my favorite kitchen tools
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
These sponges fell apart quickly but got the job done for the price. I won't be re-purchasing them due to the quality not being so great.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.