BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Nisha M.
I use this everyday. It's a gentle enough to be used on non stick and ceramic pans and also strong enough to get rid of the tough stains
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these scrubbers but after a wild they start to smell funny dont appreciate that wish they wpuld do something for it to last longer
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my non stick pans, doesn't leave and scratches. It is difficult if you need to remove any burnt marks since it is non abrasive.
Tina A.
Kansas City, MO
These work so great for caked on messes and cleaning ovens...amazing. I would definetly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Kelsey H.
PORTSMOUTH, VA
Ust these to scrub my shower walls. Get the job done without falling apart. Able to use multiple times if necessary . Purchased at Target
Angela L.
use this sponges on my dishes specially with my glasses because it washes them clean and delicate enough for them to look and feel clean
Kayla Q.
San Antonio, TX
These scrubbers are pretty nice, I like the way they are shaped, they get most things off when u clean with a good dish soap with them.
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I make sure to keep these in stock at my house. Between the dog and baby, things can get messy! These are perfect for quick wipes ups!
Kayla H.
Seekonk, MA
Love using these pads to get the grim off of pans and dishes in general. Very effective and easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone.
Carrie W.
Phoenix, AZ
We use these in the kitchen to wipe down the countertops and cabinets. They are sturdy and they are pink and that's good enough for me.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.