BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
These are perfect for washing glass and your expensive china that you are worried about ruining. It deep cleans without scratching everything.
Staci M.
Thurmont, MD
Great sponge for items that have to hand washed and you don't want to damage them. I haven't seen any scratches on anything I've used it on.
Cheri W.
I buy these often. I can use them on a lot of different surfaces without causing scratches. These tend to be reasonably priced which is good.
Kelsey P.
We always keep a scrub sponge in the sink and also one for other cleaning around the house. It scrubs out tough spots with very little effort
Amanda S.
Keokuk, IA
I love these sponges! These are the only sponges I will ever use. I have green life pots & pans and these sponges don't scratch them at all.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I feel like I do less scrubbing with these sponges. Soft enough to not scratch any of my delicate pans but strong enough to get the job done.
Meghan M.
This sponge is good for cleaning off the general mess, but not getting rid of grime. I use it right before I put my dishes in the dishwasher.
Jasmin A.
Whittier, CA
These sponges are great for the glasses and pots that you may need to scrub with force but dont want to damage! Its pretty long lasting too!
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Very good quality plus take care of my hands. I can clean all my dishes but because is delicate don"t think it wont take care of the grease.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I love this sponge! The pink color makes it so cute and it works really well, as opposed to the regular sponge. I feel like it's more gentle.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.