BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Breanne W.
I use these to clean the dishes (the leftover ones that didn't quite make the dishwasher)! They're very handy and don't fall apart easily.
Tabitha C.
Bradshaw, WV
Using scrub sponges makes doing dishes a whole lot easier. I am not very picky which brand I use though. So any of them would work for me.
Tiffany S.
Arcadia, FL
I use these to wash my dishes tub sink whine kitchen or bathroom they are great hard working sponge doesn't scratch my pots and pans either
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
Great sponges! They work well with the dishes that I have to clean by hand. They do not scratch my pots and pans unlike competitor brands.
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
These sponges are great! They are multi purpose with the soft on one side and the scruffy on the other. I just wish they weren't as pricey
Arianna B.
Detroit, MI
I like cooking with cast-iron skillets but they are so hard to clean. This sponge is gentle enough to clean the skillet without ruining it
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
When we buy scotch Brite it is usually when we are buying the dishwashing wand that you put soap in. It's one of my favorite kitchen tools
Sarah H.
Decent sponges, gets the job done. I like it when they're on sale and I'll pick up a few. I usually get mine at Winco, Target, or Walmart.
Grace U.
Los Banos, CA
I like it because it's not to big. I also can manuver when washing pot and pans. I love that it has different color my favorite one is pink
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
These sponges fell apart quickly but got the job done for the price. I won't be re-purchasing them due to the quality not being so great.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.