BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Very good quality plus take care of my hands. I can clean all my dishes but because is delicate don"t think it wont take care of the grease.
Amanda S.
Keokuk, IA
I love these sponges! These are the only sponges I will ever use. I have green life pots & pans and these sponges don't scratch them at all.
Jasmin A.
Whittier, CA
These sponges are great for the glasses and pots that you may need to scrub with force but dont want to damage! Its pretty long lasting too!
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
I do like product just seems as if it only ia good for a few times. Like I don't even mean everyday use but like once a week use in cleaning.
Danielle C.
This sponge gets all the food that's stuck on plates off. It gives my pots and pans a good cleaning without ruining them. I love this sponge.
Cheri W.
I buy these often. I can use them on a lot of different surfaces without causing scratches. These tend to be reasonably priced which is good.
Yajaira R.
Oxnard, CA
Overall good sponge. Although it's the only brand I have ever used, so I really don't know if there's anything else out there that's better
Ariana R.
Kannapolis, NC
There a good product but at times they tend to tear easily but they last for a quit a while not long but a good while were you can use them
Seneca F.
YUMA, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my top brand for sponges. Other brands fall apart in a matter of a couple days. This brand is sturdy and helps get grim off dishes.
Tiffany S.
Arcadia, FL
I use these to wash my dishes tub sink whine kitchen or bathroom they are great hard working sponge doesn't scratch my pots and pans either
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.