BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are okay for only a couple uses. They lock is odor too quick and fall apart easy. I had trouble with them and ended up having to switch to a new brand. I really wouldn't recommend wasting your money.
Jada J.
It's a good sponge but after keeping it and using it for awhile they start to smell moldy and it will still clean good but the moldy smell will start to transfer but they clean good and I would recommend using these sponges but after a while when you start to smell that you should toss them.
Alma C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Aside from being cute because they are pink they work really well. We always use this brand of sponges. Usually the blue or the pink ones. I think they have soap in them already or something because when I went the sponge it suds up. Its a good thing to me, helps save some dish soap.
Crystal G.
Good Product. Doesn't scratch my nonstick pans, but gets all the stuck on food right off. The only con is that they're expensive and must be replaced frequently or they will grow bacteria and smell bad.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I only use scotch Brite sponges and this one has always been a favorite. Others just don't seem to clean as well or hold up. I will continue my loyalty to this sponge because it's never been a disappointment.
Ashley W.
Los Angeles , CA
This is a sponge in lady colors for ladies to do there wifely house keeping duties. It's even delicate for their delicate hands! All fooling aside, it's a sponge and it works but I could care less about belong delicate on my dishes and I wanted it to be a harder scrubber!
Sylvia B.
They do their job! Lol easy to find at Walmart or any store honestly! I love how they do their job and don't scratch my dishes. I am very satisfied. My family have been using the same brand for years and I do too!
Kyleen M.
I really like this one because it doesn't scratch at the nonstick coating on my pots and pans and bakeware. I use scotch-brite because my parents do, it's just super familiar and has never failed me before. It's really reliable and it always gets the job done.
Esmee R.
Racine, WI
This sponges are great they save me a lot of soap usually when I use other kinds I seem to have to use a lot of spa but this one amount does the trick . Deff a go to to buy again . Their also very soft .
Carol N.
Lockport, NY
Finally found a scouring sponge that doesn't scratch what I'm trying to clean! Easy to find in most local stores and fairly inexpensive. I consider this product an excellent value, and it can be sterilized in the dishwasher for reuse without falling apart.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.