BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

TIffany H.
Leitchfield, KY
The sponge always last a while and never tears apart. It always gets the food off and I don't really have to scrub. It's always a decent price.
Joely W.
i love the color and it gets every spot on the dishes and on my table. it makes me not worry about the table getting dirty because i have this
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
These are perfect for washing glass and your expensive china that you are worried about ruining. It deep cleans without scratching everything.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va
I used this sponge to clean my dishes and my home. its delicate enough to use on my glass top stove and tough enough to use on my greasy pans.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I feel like I do less scrubbing with these sponges. Soft enough to not scratch any of my delicate pans but strong enough to get the job done.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I love this sponge! The pink color makes it so cute and it works really well, as opposed to the regular sponge. I feel like it's more gentle.
Jayden S.
De Soto, MO
Works great and doesn't fall apart as easily as the other ones! Love this product! This product out does the other scrub sponges I have used
Meghan M.
This sponge is good for cleaning off the general mess, but not getting rid of grime. I use it right before I put my dishes in the dishwasher.
Kelsey P.
We always keep a scrub sponge in the sink and also one for other cleaning around the house. It scrubs out tough spots with very little effort
Amanda S.
Keokuk, IA
I love these sponges! These are the only sponges I will ever use. I have green life pots & pans and these sponges don't scratch them at all.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.