BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Maria G.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work amazing. Help get all the food off and works for floors and walls without scratching anything. They come In packs and are usually cheap.
Sharlene M.
Ossining, NY
These are great they're not abrasive but they get the job done. I only use ceramic cookware so these sponges help to keep my pans easy peasy clean
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the delicate care because it doesn't leave scratches and works well with any pan, dish or cup. I don't have to worry about ruining anything.
Jessica C.
Lenoir, NC
I use sponges when I wash my dishes, I love these. They don't scratch my pot and pans and usually don't smell bad. I usually do one sponge a week.
Daniella M.
Miami Lakes, FL
The sponges are really soft and absorbs well. We don't need to use a lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. Cutting them in half gives more sponges!
Heather B.
These sponges work great. I don't care for how big they are so I typically cut them in half. Easier to hold and manage when scrubbing the dishes.
Jamilya C.
Richardson, TX
Great if I want my teffale pan bit being scratched and damaged! Best on the market so far! It definitely makes the job done and I will recommend!
Bailey S.
Seneca , Mo
I really like these sponges and the keep really well ! There not hard on your pans that you don't want scratched but they still get the crap off
member-659e6
To be honest, I bought them because they are pink but they have held up very well. I used to buy the off brand but I will buy these from now on.
Camille S.
Crescent City, CA
My delcate bright scrub sponge works great on my teflone dishes also is good for the rest of the household dishes. We like them since there cheap
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.