BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Samantha M.
Wenonah, NJ
Since I don't have a dish washer these are my sponges of choice they are great but the don't always get those baked on messes as well as I'd like
Bailey S.
Seneca , Mo
I really like these sponges and the keep really well ! There not hard on your pans that you don't want scratched but they still get the crap off
Pink C.
They work really well when you use them but they do not last long at all. I can go through a pack of three in one month. That's not good at all.
Tania V.
Mesquite, TX
I use these all of the times they last a long time. For me they are a plus. I don't have to scrub hard and it doesn't scratch my dishes or pans.
Heather B.
These sponges work great. I don't care for how big they are so I typically cut them in half. Easier to hold and manage when scrubbing the dishes.
Camille S.
Crescent City, CA
My delcate bright scrub sponge works great on my teflone dishes also is good for the rest of the household dishes. We like them since there cheap
Joely W.
i love the color and it gets every spot on the dishes and on my table. it makes me not worry about the table getting dirty because i have this
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
These are perfect for washing glass and your expensive china that you are worried about ruining. It deep cleans without scratching everything.
The one thing I don't really care for with these sponges is that they never really completely rinse out so they start to smell like old water.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va
I used this sponge to clean my dishes and my home. its delicate enough to use on my glass top stove and tough enough to use on my greasy pans.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.