BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Rose R.
I use the softer side on non stick cookware. And It does the job. 8 never buy store brands when it comes to these because this brand knows their job.
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
I only use these sponges for washing dishes and scrubbing my shower. They hold up longer and easy to get water out of so they don't start smellling.
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
The only sponge I buy. It lasts a little longer than others I have purchased. I couldn't help myself when I first purchased it. I love anything pink!
Senia F.
These are the only sponges I buy and use! I've tried others that claim this and that but they just aren't good quality like these scotch Brite ones
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for cleaning China and crystal. Super soft- it won't scratch. They are absorbent and work well. Great value. I will repurchase. I recommend.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I use these all the time. Love them for the first few days but they do start to fall apart after a couple of uses. Maybe I'm just to hard on them.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These work amazing. Help get all the food off and works for floors and walls without scratching anything. They come In packs and are usually cheap.
Sharlene M.
Ossining, NY
These are great they're not abrasive but they get the job done. I only use ceramic cookware so these sponges help to keep my pans easy peasy clean
Daniella M.
Miami Lakes, FL
The sponges are really soft and absorbs well. We don't need to use a lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes. Cutting them in half gives more sponges!
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the delicate care because it doesn't leave scratches and works well with any pan, dish or cup. I don't have to worry about ruining anything.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.