BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I like the delicate care because it doesn't leave scratches and works well with any pan, dish or cup. I don't have to worry about ruining anything.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I use these all the time. Love them for the first few days but they do start to fall apart after a couple of uses. Maybe I'm just to hard on them.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for cleaning China and crystal. Super soft- it won't scratch. They are absorbent and work well. Great value. I will repurchase. I recommend.
Jessica C.
Lenoir, NC
I use sponges when I wash my dishes, I love these. They don't scratch my pot and pans and usually don't smell bad. I usually do one sponge a week.
Alicia M.
Dadeville, AL
I love that I can use this sponge on all of my cookware without scratching it. It's soft side makes it easy to wash delicate dishes and glasses.
Heather B.
These sponges work great. I don't care for how big they are so I typically cut them in half. Easier to hold and manage when scrubbing the dishes.
Jamilya C.
Richardson, TX
Great if I want my teffale pan bit being scratched and damaged! Best on the market so far! It definitely makes the job done and I will recommend!
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA
Does what it's suppose too. Cleans the dishes without scratching and they last along time. I can use them both in the kitchen and in the bathroom
Samantha M.
Wenonah, NJ
Since I don't have a dish washer these are my sponges of choice they are great but the don't always get those baked on messes as well as I'd like
Pink C.
They work really well when you use them but they do not last long at all. I can go through a pack of three in one month. That's not good at all.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.