BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tani L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only sponge I use get my dishes clean without scratching doesn't get that Nasty bacteria smell like other sponges and even scrubs clean my pots and pans
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
Didn't scratch up my pan and got all the crap off of them. It even worked on the cookie gunk that stuck to pan after making dozens and dozens of cookie.
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
*i like this sponge. It last me awhile. And scrubs good! Always been using theze for awhile now. And never backed out on it whenever i need a new sponge!
Molly C.
Works great for me so I don't have to! The color selection is nice and I am happy that the sponge doesn't break apart and leave a colored residue behind.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I buy these to clean my smooth top stove. They work great and don't leave any scratches or residue. The soak up the cleaner that you are using very well.
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Didn't scratch my pans. My husband is bad about not ringing out and setting aside to dry, so it starts stinking really quickly and I end up throwing out.
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
It does it's job but it's frustrating using a sponge because they harbor so much bacteria and if something gets on it then it doesn't wash off very well.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Love this sponge. It lasts quite a while and it doesn't start falling apart like all the other sponges I have purchased. I love that is comes in pink :)
Bri E.
Winfield, KS
Why is it delicate? There is nothing delicate about scrinning 3 day old crusty food off of plates because Will couldn't be bothered since baseball is on.
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite of all time. I love how they work and how i can get into all the books and crannies. I also love the color as well as the shape.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.