BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
Didn't scratch up my pan and got all the crap off of them. It even worked on the cookie gunk that stuck to pan after making dozens and dozens of cookie.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I buy these to clean my smooth top stove. They work great and don't leave any scratches or residue. The soak up the cleaner that you are using very well.
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
*i like this sponge. It last me awhile. And scrubs good! Always been using theze for awhile now. And never backed out on it whenever i need a new sponge!
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Love this sponge. It lasts quite a while and it doesn't start falling apart like all the other sponges I have purchased. I love that is comes in pink :)
Molly C.
Works great for me so I don't have to! The color selection is nice and I am happy that the sponge doesn't break apart and leave a colored residue behind.
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Didn't scratch my pans. My husband is bad about not ringing out and setting aside to dry, so it starts stinking really quickly and I end up throwing out.
Tracy A.
Fleetwood, PA
I love these sponges! They handle the tough stuff, but are so gentle on my cookware. These are the only sponges I trust to clean my expensive cookware.
McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
I like these sponges they just don't last as long as other sponges. I like the shape of these and the scratchy part works well at removing tough food.
Joalda Z.
grulla, TX
Great for stuck on things, such as scrambled eggs on an old pan, or even stuck on spaghetti or ketchup on the kitchen table this is the go to product!
Mickey R.
Aberdeen, WA
Usually go to our local dollar store and get the big packs of sponges. So much cheaper to do it that way rather than go to the major department stores.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.