BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Ashley P.
Love these! They're good sponges and last a long time but also because they're pink 😀 Got to have all the fun and cuteness because dishes aren't fun
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
I love these when I clean because I know how tough they are there aren't really any cons. I love using these because I know they will get the job done
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
These last for quite a long time, and they are really affordable. I love how they're pink too. They hold soap for a long time and clean really well.
Ashley A.
Ansonia, CT
Kind of pricey but good quality. I think the wave shape makes it more comfortable to hold on to. They last a long time and have good scrubbing power.
Rose R.
I use the softer side on non stick cookware. And It does the job. 8 never buy store brands when it comes to these because this brand knows their job.
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
The only sponge I buy. It lasts a little longer than others I have purchased. I couldn't help myself when I first purchased it. I love anything pink!
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
I only use these sponges for washing dishes and scrubbing my shower. They hold up longer and easy to get water out of so they don't start smellling.
Sharlene M.
Ossining, NY
These are great they're not abrasive but they get the job done. I only use ceramic cookware so these sponges help to keep my pans easy peasy clean
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for cleaning China and crystal. Super soft- it won't scratch. They are absorbent and work well. Great value. I will repurchase. I recommend.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I like the delicate care because it doesn't leave scratches and works well with any pan, dish or cup. I don't have to worry about ruining anything.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.