BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
I like these sponges they just don't last as long as other sponges. I like the shape of these and the scratchy part works well at removing tough food.
Melissa E.
Rialto, CA
These are my favorite! The only sponges I ever purchase!! I love this product so much!i have never purchased any other brand besides this one! I love!
Tracy A.
Fleetwood, PA
I love these sponges! They handle the tough stuff, but are so gentle on my cookware. These are the only sponges I trust to clean my expensive cookware.
Mickey R.
Aberdeen, WA
Usually go to our local dollar store and get the big packs of sponges. So much cheaper to do it that way rather than go to the major department stores.
kate b.
manhattan, ks
Love these they last a good time and they clean well!! They dont fall apart when they are used too many times!! And the have cool colors to choose from
Elisha M.
Orlando
It is perfect for expensive pots and pans. Does not scratch while using. I will continue to use this product as long as it is available on the shelves.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
These worked fairly well on most products. Others you may need a bit more elbow grease, they do not harm non stick pans and do not break apart as easy.
Stephanie H.
Rockwood , TN
I love these sponges I buy them quiet offer they work so good and are very affordable. Totally recommend these. Very affordable. I buy mine at Walmart
Tara K.
Biddeford, ME
Best sponges I've ever used, and have ever used! It's pink and I love pink. It also scrubs great, and comes in a pack. Does the job a sponge should do.
Ariana R.
Glendale, AZ
What's the price on the type of person who likes to hand wash my dishes still gets benched always matters to me so this one is definitely worth the buy
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.