BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tani L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only sponge I use get my dishes clean without scratching doesn't get that Nasty bacteria smell like other sponges and even scrubs clean my pots and pans
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Didn't scratch my pans. My husband is bad about not ringing out and setting aside to dry, so it starts stinking really quickly and I end up throwing out.
Bri E.
Winfield, KS
Why is it delicate? There is nothing delicate about scrinning 3 day old crusty food off of plates because Will couldn't be bothered since baseball is on.
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
Didn't scratch up my pan and got all the crap off of them. It even worked on the cookie gunk that stuck to pan after making dozens and dozens of cookie.
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
It does it's job but it's frustrating using a sponge because they harbor so much bacteria and if something gets on it then it doesn't wash off very well.
Molly C.
Works great for me so I don't have to! The color selection is nice and I am happy that the sponge doesn't break apart and leave a colored residue behind.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Love this sponge. It lasts quite a while and it doesn't start falling apart like all the other sponges I have purchased. I love that is comes in pink :)
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
*i like this sponge. It last me awhile. And scrubs good! Always been using theze for awhile now. And never backed out on it whenever i need a new sponge!
Stephanie H.
Rockwood , TN
I love these sponges I buy them quiet offer they work so good and are very affordable. Totally recommend these. Very affordable. I buy mine at Walmart
McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
I like these sponges they just don't last as long as other sponges. I like the shape of these and the scratchy part works well at removing tough food.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.