BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
*i like this sponge. It last me awhile. And scrubs good! Always been using theze for awhile now. And never backed out on it whenever i need a new sponge!
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I buy these to clean my smooth top stove. They work great and don't leave any scratches or residue. The soak up the cleaner that you are using very well.
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Didn't scratch my pans. My husband is bad about not ringing out and setting aside to dry, so it starts stinking really quickly and I end up throwing out.
Bri E.
Winfield, KS
Why is it delicate? There is nothing delicate about scrinning 3 day old crusty food off of plates because Will couldn't be bothered since baseball is on.
Tani L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only sponge I use get my dishes clean without scratching doesn't get that Nasty bacteria smell like other sponges and even scrubs clean my pots and pans
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Love this sponge. It lasts quite a while and it doesn't start falling apart like all the other sponges I have purchased. I love that is comes in pink :)
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
Didn't scratch up my pan and got all the crap off of them. It even worked on the cookie gunk that stuck to pan after making dozens and dozens of cookie.
Molly C.
Works great for me so I don't have to! The color selection is nice and I am happy that the sponge doesn't break apart and leave a colored residue behind.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
These worked fairly well on most products. Others you may need a bit more elbow grease, they do not harm non stick pans and do not break apart as easy.
Tracy A.
Fleetwood, PA
I love these sponges! They handle the tough stuff, but are so gentle on my cookware. These are the only sponges I trust to clean my expensive cookware.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.