BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Dalila G.
I love scotch scrub sponges so much. They are the best to clean my dishes. I always buy the ones that have sponge in one side and a hard side on the other
Sabrina R.
I get these because they are affordable. They are good to clean dishes with but not really good to scrub off tough grime. I buy these at Walmart or Target.
Brooke S.
Sebastian, FL
These sponges last! Dont break apart when they have been used alot. Great job getting food and gunk off dishes. Highly recommend. Plus on the grrat price!
Amalia U.
Opa Locka, FL
Scorch Brite sponges work great for all kinds of dishes, from the delicate glass or ceramics to the pots and pans. These are available in all supermarkets.
Alexis S.
These sponges are great for cleaning dishes. They don't have a harsh backside so you can utilize both sides without fear of scratching valuable dish ware.
Britt K.
I switched to this after buying a new, more expensive, cookware set. Our regular sponges always left scrapes on delicate surfaces and this has not so far.
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
These sponges are great! They could be a little more tough but they do last a while for what you pay for. They don't start to smell either which is great.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this sponge. Works very well and it super absorbent. Stays strong even in the toughest of washes and lasts a long time before I have to change it out.
nova a.
Olympia, WA
I like things that are gentle on my hands so that's wgi I bought this. anymore things you'd like me to say I don't know anymore I need to go back to sleep
Kayla L.
Camp Hill, AL
I love these sponges. They work so good. And get dishes really clean. They help get off the food that is stuck to the dish much easier than other sponges.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.