BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Jacob P.
To me a sponge is a sponge, unless that sponge doesn't have durability. I like these because they are soft yet work on getting smudges and deep down dirt out.
Jennifer H.
These are the only sponges we use in our house. They last up a 3 weeks which is a long time for us since I'm literally doing dishes twice to three times a day.
Angel S.
I love using these because scratches on plates and glasses aren't pretty! I also love how soft it is in my hand, unlike the sponges with the rough green side
Kyrie B.
Really good. Just got new pans and wanted to make sure not to damage them and these worked perfectly, mine just seem to fall apart sooner than I would like.
Sarah M.
We love these sponges. There really easy to hold due to their shapes. I also love the colors they
come in. We have the pink. And I love it cause its so easy to find, it just really stands out!.....great price for a 3 pk i would buy again i recommend this to others
Carmela S.
Winchester, CA
This pink sponge works the best for most all my scrubbing needs. I like that it is very gentle while works to remove most baked-on debris without scratching.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL
It is incredible to washdishes and it doesn't fall apart compared to other sponges, but after a while it adquires the scent of food and starts smelling bad.
Valeria P.
Loved it, I didn't know there were so many different types! But I mainly chose due to the color. How ever it could be more though for the big pans and pots.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
I don't normally enjoy sponges because of the smell they carry with them. But sometimes you need one to scrub. This is the one. They also last quite a while.
Bethany R.
These are decent sponges. I use them from time to time, but I don't like that the scrubby side wears down quick or how it traps food particles in the fibers.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.