BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I use this product to wash dishes it works awsome. Also I use it to clean my shoes and it works perfect. There's a lot of products out there but this one works good for me.
Cassandra C.
Naples, FL
I love these sponges. I like that they have two sides to them for tougher spots and the color is a plus too. Docked one star for price, but will definitely repurchase
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Always use this sponge! I do not have a dishwasher in my apartment so I need a few sponges for different plates and such. This sponge is a great one to use with delicate items, ones that are valuable. I also love the color of the sponge and how long it lasts
Annie D.
Boise, ID
I think these are some of my favorite sponges. They are tough on stains and stick on food but gentle enough to not scratch my pots & pans-which is an important plus!
Tammy M.
Fairview, TN
Only brand I use. Holds up well does not scratch dishes or pots and pans. Price is great can get at most any store I buy at Walmart never disappointed in the brand keep one in kitchen and bathroom would recommend
Ashley R.
In all honesty I bought these because they were pink haha. But they don't scrub my dishes enough for my liking so I'll stick with the ugly green and yellow ones.
I like these types of sponges for the simple fact that is grips on my dishes when I wash them .. and they also hold a lot of soap and makes a lot of suds which I love ! I always buy ! They are so cheap !
Kayla G.
Beaufort, SC
I received a sample for the scotch-brite sponges and was so impressed with it, that we continued to buy more of their products. They are affordable, especially when I have coupons.
jessica H.
Anderson, IN
Best spongers yet! I've tried just about every sponge out there and this has been my favorite so far it get my dishes clean, doesn't scratch them, and last a long time!
Natalia T.
Orange, CA
These sponges make my life SO easy! I like that they have two sides, one softer and one harder for greasy and difficult to remove food particles! they're fantastic!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.