BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Sarah M.
We love these sponges. There really easy to hold due to their shapes. I also love the colors they
come in. We have the pink. And I love it cause its so easy to find, it just really stands out!.....great price for a 3 pk i would buy again i recommend this to others
Valeria P.
Loved it, I didn't know there were so many different types! But I mainly chose due to the color. How ever it could be more though for the big pans and pots.
Bethany R.
These are decent sponges. I use them from time to time, but I don't like that the scrubby side wears down quick or how it traps food particles in the fibers.
Abigail M.
Riverview, FL
It is incredible to washdishes and it doesn't fall apart compared to other sponges, but after a while it adquires the scent of food and starts smelling bad.
Angel S.
I love using these because scratches on plates and glasses aren't pretty! I also love how soft it is in my hand, unlike the sponges with the rough green side
Mollie G.
Lynchburg , VA
Scotch- Brite sponges get the job done while not scratching and ruining your dishes! They don't hurt your hand and never disappoint! Highly recommend them!
nova a.
Olympia, WA
I like things that are gentle on my hands so that's wgi I bought this. anymore things you'd like me to say I don't know anymore I need to go back to sleep
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
These sponges are great! They could be a little more tough but they do last a while for what you pay for. They don't start to smell either which is great.
Amalia U.
Opa Locka, FL
Scorch Brite sponges work great for all kinds of dishes, from the delicate glass or ceramics to the pots and pans. These are available in all supermarkets.
Dalila G.
I love scotch scrub sponges so much. They are the best to clean my dishes. I always buy the ones that have sponge in one side and a hard side on the other
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.