BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Charlie E.
Marysville, OH
It's a sponge. It held up pretty nicely and served its purpose. Sometimes I buy them in the bigger packs. I don't have to replace them too often and they dry out pretty quick too.
I use this for my dishes or to wash the bathroom or stove it looks really soft and it is but it does get all the hard stains off . I love the fact that it has to sides to use .
Monica B.
Hilton head, SC
This sponge is great when it comes to cleaning heavy duty stains off of dishes. This sponged allowed me to scrub away the crud off of my pan and left it looking clean and shiny.
Brittany B.
Thorofare, NJ
I love these sponges because they work amazing and they are pink! They have the smooth bottom and scrubby side on top which is great for tough spots and it lasts a long time.
Tay P.
The best sponge it's durable and last a long time. It doesn't leave you with a dingy look after a few washes. The price is reasonable and it's easily accessible in any store.
Destiny B.
Knoxville, TN
Tough on helping scrub clean super dirty pots and pans. This product it terrific I recommend this to those with lots of dishes they are very long lasting unlike other brands.
Charlie D.
Franklin Park, IL
Easy on dishes and know it Won't scratch your important dishes very well made sponge , can get smelly faster then other sponges even if you do clean it after doing dishes .
Jana A.
This sponge is really soft and I love the color of course ! :) I have no problems with this one and I use it really nicely and it definitely takes out all the nasty stuff
Charley P.
It did the job, while it wasn't being rough on my hands or my dishes. The Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care worked the best out of all the sponges I have ever used.
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Durable, works well, lasts a long time. I buy these sponges to clean the bathtubs and showers to get in the tough to reach spaces and I find that they work well. Great price too.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.