BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Cheryl E.
Sponges end up working everywhere but these stay in my kitchen for the granite I totally baby. They don't disappoint! They clean without being scratchy or harsh
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
These are my go to sponges. I need a good sponge to scrub and clean. But delicate pots and pans have me searching for non abrasive ones. These do a great job !
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
This sponge is easy to his on to thanks to the shape. It's also a pretty pink. I have washed my lined pans with this sponge and haven't noticed any scratches.
Jennifer H.
These are the only sponges we use in our house. They last up a 3 weeks which is a long time for us since I'm literally doing dishes twice to three times a day.
Jacob P.
To me a sponge is a sponge, unless that sponge doesn't have durability. I like these because they are soft yet work on getting smudges and deep down dirt out.
hannah b.
very inexpensive. i buy a bunch and swap them out once they get old or start to have an odor, which happens more than i would like , but i do put them to work.
Brittany M.
Waverly, TN
I use these for everything cleaning dishes bathrooms scrubbing the kids very handy keep them in kitchen bathrooms I've even used old ones to soak up melted wax
Valeria P.
Loved it, I didn't know there were so many different types! But I mainly chose due to the color. How ever it could be more though for the big pans and pots.
Bethany R.
These are decent sponges. I use them from time to time, but I don't like that the scrubby side wears down quick or how it traps food particles in the fibers.
Carmela S.
Winchester, CA
This pink sponge works the best for most all my scrubbing needs. I like that it is very gentle while works to remove most baked-on debris without scratching.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.