BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
tom w.
West Des Moines, IA
Works well I would totally recommend. I love that it's pink and it cleans the plates very well. Easy to clean with and clean things up with. Totally recommend if you hand wash dishes a lot
Ammara J.
Sugar Land, TX
My father is a chef so you can tell he is very obsessed with his non stick pans so he only buys these sponges for the non stick pans and it works great with that. Highly recommend these!
Tania T.
Los Angeles, CA
I find most of Scotch-Brite products very good. This particular sponge is very good for the dishes that are supposed to be handled more delicately than others. The color is very fun too.
Courtney L.
We bought these because they were one of the cheaper packs of sponges that were in the store. Well, you get what you pay for because they only lasted a couple days before falling apart.
Tina S.
Columbus, GA
Love these sponges. Actually so does my husband he is picky and this is what he prefers. I have two packs in the house now. We use them for dishes and cleaning the house great product.
Cecelia F.
good sponge gets crusty stuff off my pots easily and does. it scratch at all. have to be thrown away often though because they get so gross but that should be the same for all sponges
virginia m.
I love using these for my glasses and delicate dishware, even though it's really soft it holds the soap well and does the work excellently, love these and will continue to purchase.
Leticia A.
Dobson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does the job right! Whether it's my crystal glasses or my husband's travel mug ( you know- the one he left in his work truck for a week!)
After my trusty sponge, they all sparkle!!
Del P.
This product gets any tough food out of my pots and pans and leaves them clean and shiny. It's not like any other hard rough sponge. This sponge is soft and doesn't dry out my hands
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH
It's a sponge. It held up pretty nicely and served its purpose. Sometimes I buy them in the bigger packs. I don't have to replace them too often and they dry out pretty quick too.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.