BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Destiny B.
Knoxville, TN
Tough on helping scrub clean super dirty pots and pans. This product it terrific I recommend this to those with lots of dishes they are very long lasting unlike other brands.
Tay P.
The best sponge it's durable and last a long time. It doesn't leave you with a dingy look after a few washes. The price is reasonable and it's easily accessible in any store.
Brittany B.
Thorofare, NJ
I love these sponges because they work amazing and they are pink! They have the smooth bottom and scrubby side on top which is great for tough spots and it lasts a long time.
Charlie D.
Franklin Park, IL
Easy on dishes and know it Won't scratch your important dishes very well made sponge , can get smelly faster then other sponges even if you do clean it after doing dishes .
Jana A.
This sponge is really soft and I love the color of course ! :) I have no problems with this one and I use it really nicely and it definitely takes out all the nasty stuff
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I use this product to wash dishes it works awsome. Also I use it to clean my shoes and it works perfect. There's a lot of products out there but this one works good for me.
Cassandra C.
Naples, FL
I love these sponges. I like that they have two sides to them for tougher spots and the color is a plus too. Docked one star for price, but will definitely repurchase
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
Always use this sponge! I do not have a dishwasher in my apartment so I need a few sponges for different plates and such. This sponge is a great one to use with delicate items, ones that are valuable. I also love the color of the sponge and how long it lasts
Ashley R.
In all honesty I bought these because they were pink haha. But they don't scrub my dishes enough for my liking so I'll stick with the ugly green and yellow ones.
jessica H.
Anderson, IN
Best spongers yet! I've tried just about every sponge out there and this has been my favorite so far it get my dishes clean, doesn't scratch them, and last a long time!
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.