BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
Scotch-Brite sponges are my go-to for dish cleaning. This delicate care product is great for items that are easily scratched. They are fairly inexpensive and last a while if cared for properly. They clean as expected and I would buy this product again.
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
Love this for delicate surfaces, such as my makeup desk, or where I keep jewelry. This has no scent in my opinion but it wouldn't affect my decision in purchasing it. I am never disappointed because I have never seen any scratches on countertops.
Dee T.
this works really good for getting grease and grime off of pans that easily scratch. I have never found a Scott's product that i didn't like. This is a great alternative for a Brillo pad. The price is reasonable especially when you get coupons. I would purchase again.
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
I've been using these sponges for years! I love that it has the rougher side and the more spongey side for delicate dishes. I also use these sponges for cleaning the bathrooms which it gets all the dirt and grime out of everything! I will continue to use these sponges and recommend to everyone!  Scotch-Brite Delicate Duty Scrub Sponge
becca p.
These pink ones and the blue ones are my ride or die along with dawn soap. The combination work really well i also user a scrubby brush but i always pluck up the lathe count pic sponges. I cant say how many i have gone through in the last 7yrs
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i like this product because it is exactly what it says, delicate. the only reason i did not give this product a 5 is because it wears easily and i find myself having to use a new one more frequently but it's ok because it's a great quality sponge.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
I find that Scotch-Brite scrub sponges are affordable. I also found that they are tough on things that are hard to get off of my plates and pans but they are not too rough on parts of my pots and pans that will get scratched.
Domenica S.
Monticello, NY
i received a scotch bright dish sponge through the pinch me sample box. ever since then i have been buying this brand. i love the rough scrubby side and then the other side has that soft side where the soap can lather up and hold nicely. i must change my sponge once a week so about 4 or 5 a month im good for lol :)
Whitney N.
These sponges are great. I purchase the pink ones whenever I see them because the color is so vibrant. The product itself is great. They are affordable so you can use them for a week until they start smelling funky and toss them and use a new one without breaking the bank. They have never torn or broke while using them.
Angel L.
Dayton, OH
Scotch-Bright is good at what they do. I never doubt they will get the job done in any cleaning I need to get done. Plus I love all the cute colors! I always pick them up at the store when I'm out getting my errands done. Great sponges, if anyone ever asked I would recommend Scotch-bright.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.