BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Destiny O.
Overall such a great sponge! It is cheap and fits right into our budget! For such a cheap price it is such a good sponge! It gets the work done right. It also is such a cute pink color! I definitely recommend this to anyone out there! Cheap price, gets the work done and is super cute! What more can you ask for?
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges and have been using them for most of my adult life. There is nothing better for cleaning dishes without scratching them, they even cleans pans and baked on dishes. I always have a supply on hand. When they are too worn out for the kitchen sink, I use them in the bathroom for scrubbing the sink and tub. Eventually the harsh bathroom cleaners will wear them out, but not before I have another from the kitchen to use. These are a great product.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
These are my favorite sponges. I use them for everything. I even keep some in a labeled ziplock bag, with the top open, for different things that I wouldn't want getting mixed into the regular use sponges. They work very well on a variety of things. They dont flake off or leave a pink dye behind when you wash white painted walls, which is a huge plus. The green ones always seem to turn the walls a light green when you scrub too hard.
Jaime H.
Texarkana, AR
These pink sponges are the only reason I have left to stay on this earth. Every morning I wake up and realize I'm old, tired, got nothing really going for me anymore .... but just when I'm about to hang myself by my underwear I remember these damn sponges. Then I think to myself: You idiot, hold off hanging yourself, THERE'S A HUGE STACK OF DISHES TO CLEAN & I'VE GOT A PINK SPONGE TO DO IT WITH!!!

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I didn't care for this sponge. It came apart after my second use. This is okay gor clea ing glasses or wiping plates but not gor hea y duty washing. Using it to clean my silverware it started coming apart. I don't recommend this for dishwashing. Great for wiping up vountets and spills
Karla R.
Springfield, MA
Scotch- Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care, are a great quality sponge. Can be found in the dollar stores. It is great lathering and scrubbing without scratching or damaging the pots and pans. I also use these for cleaning other things around the hose like my tub and sinks.
Jasmine H.
This sponge is the only sponge I've used so far. The sponge is very soft for delicate care of dishes. These sponges are nearly identical in regards to cleaning. They both have a scouring side and a sponge side. Despite the polyurethane sponge found on the Scotch-Brite vs the "foam" sponge on the Lysol, they both clean well on various surfaces as well as non-stick cookware.
Ana Vanessa R.
Yo uso estas esponjas para algo totalmente diferente. Las recorto y las meto en un recipiente pequeño y luego le echo acetona para remover el esmalte de las uñas. Es una muy buena forma y rapida para quitar el esmalte, ya que solo es entrar los dedos en el recipiente y dejarlo por varios minutos y ya esta listo.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
Scotch-Brite sponges are my go-to for dish cleaning. This delicate care product is great for items that are easily scratched. They are fairly inexpensive and last a while if cared for properly. They clean as expected and I would buy this product again.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
I've been using these sponges for years! I love that it has the rougher side and the more spongey side for delicate dishes. I also use these sponges for cleaning the bathrooms which it gets all the dirt and grime out of everything! I will continue to use these sponges and recommend to everyone!  Scotch-Brite Delicate Duty Scrub Sponge
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.