BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tania T.
Los Angeles, CA
I find most of Scotch-Brite products very good. This particular sponge is very good for the dishes that are supposed to be handled more delicately than others. The color is very fun too.
Tina S.
Fort Benning, GA
Love these sponges. Actually so does my husband he is picky and this is what he prefers. I have two packs in the house now. We use them for dishes and cleaning the house great product.
Cecelia F.
good sponge gets crusty stuff off my pots easily and does. it scratch at all. have to be thrown away often though because they get so gross but that should be the same for all sponges
Del P.
This product gets any tough food out of my pots and pans and leaves them clean and shiny. It's not like any other hard rough sponge. This sponge is soft and doesn't dry out my hands
virginia m.
I love using these for my glasses and delicate dishware, even though it's really soft it holds the soap well and does the work excellently, love these and will continue to purchase.
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH
It's a sponge. It held up pretty nicely and served its purpose. Sometimes I buy them in the bigger packs. I don't have to replace them too often and they dry out pretty quick too.
I use this for my dishes or to wash the bathroom or stove it looks really soft and it is but it does get all the hard stains off . I love the fact that it has to sides to use .
Monica B.
Hilton head, SC
This sponge is great when it comes to cleaning heavy duty stains off of dishes. This sponged allowed me to scrub away the crud off of my pan and left it looking clean and shiny.
Tay P.
The best sponge it's durable and last a long time. It doesn't leave you with a dingy look after a few washes. The price is reasonable and it's easily accessible in any store.
Destiny B.
Knoxville, TN
Tough on helping scrub clean super dirty pots and pans. This product it terrific I recommend this to those with lots of dishes they are very long lasting unlike other brands.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.