BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tania T.
Los Angeles, CA
I find most of Scotch-Brite products very good. This particular sponge is very good for the dishes that are supposed to be handled more delicately than others. The color is very fun too.
Courtney L.
We bought these because they were one of the cheaper packs of sponges that were in the store. Well, you get what you pay for because they only lasted a couple days before falling apart.
Ammara J.
Sugar Land, TX
My father is a chef so you can tell he is very obsessed with his non stick pans so he only buys these sponges for the non stick pans and it works great with that. Highly recommend these!
Tina S.
Fort Benning, GA
Love these sponges. Actually so does my husband he is picky and this is what he prefers. I have two packs in the house now. We use them for dishes and cleaning the house great product.
Cecelia F.
good sponge gets crusty stuff off my pots easily and does. it scratch at all. have to be thrown away often though because they get so gross but that should be the same for all sponges
Del P.
This product gets any tough food out of my pots and pans and leaves them clean and shiny. It's not like any other hard rough sponge. This sponge is soft and doesn't dry out my hands
virginia m.
I love using these for my glasses and delicate dishware, even though it's really soft it holds the soap well and does the work excellently, love these and will continue to purchase.
Charlie E.
Marysville, OH
It's a sponge. It held up pretty nicely and served its purpose. Sometimes I buy them in the bigger packs. I don't have to replace them too often and they dry out pretty quick too.
I use this for my dishes or to wash the bathroom or stove it looks really soft and it is but it does get all the hard stains off . I love the fact that it has to sides to use .
Monica B.
Hilton head, SC
This sponge is great when it comes to cleaning heavy duty stains off of dishes. This sponged allowed me to scrub away the crud off of my pan and left it looking clean and shiny.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.