BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Eden T.
Albuquerque, NM
I love using these to wash dishes because they're so easy to glide across the surface of cups, pans, plates etc... Most importantly they last a good while unlike most sponges I've used before.
Kassie R.
Great sponges for delicately washing any dish or utensil you don't won't scuffed up. they hold dish detergent well with just a little use and last a while if ring out and sat to dry properly.
Mary K.
Fraser, MI
Scotch brite is the most durable sponge in the market! They clean well and are easy to rinse out and store. The price makes them a mainstay in our home for easy clean ups to heavier cleaning!
Amy Q.
Watervliet, MI
Great product. I use this daily and cleans efficiently no dirt/grim is hard for this sponge. I don't have a dishwasher and clean all pots and pans by hand this product has never let me down.
morgan g.
Carlsbad, CA
We love these sponges. There really easy to hold due to their shapes. I also love the colors they come in. We have the pink. And I love it cause its so easy to find, it just really stands out!
Paola D.
Sunrise , FL
Its a good sponge. I chose these for the color, but work really well. Nice for cleaning dishes and other small projects around the house, lasts longer then most i have tried
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA
Works well I would totally recommend. I love that it's pink and it cleans the plates very well. Easy to clean with and clean things up with. Totally recommend if you hand wash dishes a lot
Hannah D.
Bossier City, LA
This sponge s perfect for those of is who aren't fortunate even to have a dishwasaher. I can use this sponge on my Teflon coated skillets and not have to worry about scratching the Teflon.
Ammara J.
Sugar Land, TX
My father is a chef so you can tell he is very obsessed with his non stick pans so he only buys these sponges for the non stick pans and it works great with that. Highly recommend these!
Courtney L.
We bought these because they were one of the cheaper packs of sponges that were in the store. Well, you get what you pay for because they only lasted a couple days before falling apart.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.