BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

S S.
I absolutely love these.They can scrub-off even the hard to remove residues and gunks off the utensils.It does not scratch my nonstick fry pans but cleans them real good.they are an absolute must have.
Naysha
Very durable and absorbent to help clean up big messes after long dinner parties! It's a must have for me to clean as much and as often as I'd like to without having to replace my sponge every few days
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love that scotch Brite scrubs do such an amazing job cleaning all dishes. It doesn't matter if cheese burned on my skillet, something stuck to my plate. Notater what I know it will get clean.
Melanie H.
The sponges hold up pretty well, I don't have any complaints. They come in pretty colors. I haven't really tried any other brands in the past 10 years so I guess that says something right there.
San juanita H.
I always use this sponges to wash my dishes, clean the stove, the fridge, or just to wipe off any mess from my kitchen table and counters. Really amazing sponge! Gets rid of all the mess and junk super easy.
Amy Q.
Watervliet, MI
Great product. I use this daily and cleans efficiently no dirt/grim is hard for this sponge. I don't have a dishwasher and clean all pots and pans by hand this product has never let me down.
Mary K.
Fraser, MI
Scotch brite is the most durable sponge in the market! They clean well and are easy to rinse out and store. The price makes them a mainstay in our home for easy clean ups to heavier cleaning!
Elizabeth T.
Amazingly soft on dishes and leaves hands feeling soft! Most of traditional sponges or pads leave your hands feeling like you washed dishes with sand paper! And they last a really long time too!
Kassie R.
Great sponges for delicately washing any dish or utensil you don't won't scuffed up. they hold dish detergent well with just a little use and last a while if ring out and sat to dry properly.
Eden T.
Albuquerque, NM
I love using these to wash dishes because they're so easy to glide across the surface of cups, pans, plates etc... Most importantly they last a good while unlike most sponges I've used before.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.