BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tori S.
Wirtz, VA
I won't lie, I definitely chose these for the color. but, they work really well. they are good at getting food that has stuck to pots & pans & don't break the bank.
Emily D.
Enola, PA
Thsee are a household staple for me. They get the job done without harming any coatings/finishes. I have to replace them often just because you do with all sponges.
Marybeth H.
Wasn't impressed by the longevity of these sponges at all. They didn't last nearly as long as my other sponges in the past have. Loved the color and they did clean well for the first few uses but that was short lived.
Lizzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't really like this product because after a while it starts falling apart. It doesn't scrub so good. But it does look cute other than that I wouldn't recommend it
Jenny C.
These sponges helped me throughout college, they were very easy to use and also loved that it has a scrubbing side and a spongey side for different pans and uses.
Rrarcr R.
I like the curved sponge, texture and wears well. Reasonably priced. I use these sponges on a daily basis and they get the job done without harming any surfaces.
Amy W.
I love Scotch Brite sponges on my delicate China and my special pots and pans. I don't want scratches on items I have spent so much money on. The con is they tend to wear out quickly or I'm too rough on them.
Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
Good for washing dishes! They're disposable! Keeps dishes clean! Doesn't tear or come apart. You can buy them at Walmart or any drug store. They are pretty affordable. I would buy it again and recommend it!
S S.
I absolutely love these.They can scrub-off even the hard to remove residues and gunks off the utensils.It does not scratch my nonstick fry pans but cleans them real good.they are an absolute must have.
Very durable and absorbent to help clean up big messes after long dinner parties! It's a must have for me to clean as much and as often as I'd like to without having to replace my sponge every few days
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.