BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care
These are somewhat useful although I prefer more abrasive ones to really get everything I need done. If paired with the right soap then it can be very useful and I buy this at any supermart near me it is not a rare item
Marybeth H.
Wasn't impressed by the longevity of these sponges at all. They didn't last nearly as long as my other sponges in the past have. Loved the color and they did clean well for the first few uses but that was short lived.
Emily D.
Chambersburg , PA
Thsee are a household staple for me. They get the job done without harming any coatings/finishes. I have to replace them often just because you do with all sponges.
Tori S.
Wirtz, VA
I won't lie, I definitely chose these for the color. but, they work really well. they are good at getting food that has stuck to pots & pans & don't break the bank.
Jenny C.
These sponges helped me throughout college, they were very easy to use and also loved that it has a scrubbing side and a spongey side for different pans and uses.
Lizeth D.
Los Angeles , CA
I didn't really like this product because after a while it starts falling apart. It doesn't scrub so good. But it does look cute other than that I wouldn't recommend it
Amy W.
Mount Ulla, NC
I love Scotch Brite sponges on my delicate China and my special pots and pans. I don't want scratches on items I have spent so much money on. The con is they tend to wear out quickly or I'm too rough on them.
Mallory L.
Carriere, MS
I love these for those hard to clean pots! It's basically like using a Brillo pad except you don't have that nasty blue staining everything in your kitchen! It is very effective and very cheap! Recommend this item!
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
These are my favorite sponges to was my porcelain dishes. They don't have a scent to them. They work well at getting the dishes clean. I recommend them if you have delicate things you like to clean with sponges.
Rrarcr R.
I like the curved sponge, texture and wears well. Reasonably priced. I use these sponges on a daily basis and they get the job done without harming any surfaces.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.