BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I use these solely for cleaning my glass top stove and that's it. I use the scraper first then use these to take off any mess along with cleaner. Then I use the cleaner.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
I have purchased these Scotch-Brite Scrub sponge Delicate Care few times over the years and I really liked them! They are perfect for everyday dishwashing and cleaning. Fit perfectly in hand, affordable and in pretty pink color
Sam C.
It's a good sponge brand. It's not impossibly hard and rigid like I've seen with some super cheap brands, and I think that's the only quality I really look for in a sponge - that it stays spongey enough to clean my dishes well.
Christine P.
Works fine for a few weeks, but then the sponge very quickly becomes unsanitary. Smells bad and does not work well. Dish brushes work much better. Would not recommend this product.
Sara S.
Brooklyn, NY
If there's one thing I've noticed about these sponges is that they last long. They don't break or tear or even crumble. They clean great and are soft. The lather they give is amazing and my discs are cleaner. Yes I would buy again.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I like these nice gentle sponges for my good pots and pans so it does not scratch the finish. These have been really effective while being gentle at the same time. I would buy these again and have been very happy with them.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
These sponges are great for when I wash dishes or do light cleaning. They don't rip and tear on me, which I love. And they are easy to clean and reuse, although I don't recommend using a sponge for more than a a week or two. I enjoy using these sponges and I will repurchase.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
so instead of the rough surface it has a soft "exfoliate" side with nubs that clean dishes just the same. I love these sponges because I do love having my nails done and buffing the paint off during washing dishes is frustrating
Amber G.
Sylva, NC
I always use this sponge to wash my dishes. There do not tear easy which I find to be my biggest problem with most sponges. These sponges perform great. I have nothing bad to say about them I would recommend these to everyone
Mae A.
I have been using this sponge for a long time and I love that it's two sided. It scrubs great and the quality is great. It's so affordable and will continue to repurchase.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.