BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Christine P.
Works fine for a few weeks, but then the sponge very quickly becomes unsanitary. Smells bad and does not work well. Dish brushes work much better. Would not recommend this product.
Nicholina T.
Redding, CA
My grandma used these and so did my mom but now they make them in pink and purple not just green. Scotch brute scrub sponges have been in my family for three generations.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
These sponges are great for when I wash dishes or do light cleaning. They don't rip and tear on me, which I love. And they are easy to clean and reuse, although I don't recommend using a sponge for more than a a week or two. I enjoy using these sponges and I will repurchase.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I like these nice gentle sponges for my good pots and pans so it does not scratch the finish. These have been really effective while being gentle at the same time. I would buy these again and have been very happy with them.
Mae A.
I have been using this sponge for a long time and I love that it's two sided. It scrubs great and the quality is great. It's so affordable and will continue to repurchase.
These are somewhat useful although I prefer more abrasive ones to really get everything I need done. If paired with the right soap then it can be very useful and I buy this at any supermart near me it is not a rare item
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
These last forever without falling apart, or smelling. Some sponges give off a rancid smell after a while, but these do not and they clean all dishes just perfectly.
Ashley S.
King George, VA
Leaves my dishes looking brand new, the only downfall was that it starts breaking apart after a few uses, but they are very affordable so it's not hard to pick up some more from the store. I'd recommend these to others
Tori S.
Wirtz, VA
I won't lie, I definitely chose these for the color. but, they work really well. they are good at getting food that has stuck to pots & pans & don't break the bank.
Emily D.
Enola, PA
Thsee are a household staple for me. They get the job done without harming any coatings/finishes. I have to replace them often just because you do with all sponges.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.