BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Paula B.
Jacksonville, FL
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care is a great sponge. It absorbs spills well and conveniently help with clean ups. It great for cleaning because it is less abrasive, for cleaning, compared to a scouring pad. I would definitely recommend these sponges.
Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
I like this sponge. It dries quickly and scrubs food and grease off easily. It also is very cheap and affordable, and I like the pink color of it, it looks nice in my kitchen. However, I had some issues with mold growing on my sponge which I was not a huge fan of.
Stephanie K.
This is the only sponge I purchased. I tried to save money by purchasing an alternative. It did not meet up to the quality of scotch. I purchase the sponge at Target often.
Amanda W.
Cleveland, OH
Love these - they work very well and are long-lasting. However, they can get stinky. While a bleach soak is the best way to disinfect, microwaving them will do the trick, quickly. I tend to buy these in a 4-pack for the best value.
Joanna T.
Seattle, WA
It's a sponge, it does it's job. Nothing much to say about jt, other than that it works as expected. Long-lasting, doesn't tear easily. Doesn't stain, doesn't go smelly right away, dries quickly. Better than store-brand, for sure.
Clarissa D.
These are great to use on my granite counter tops! They are a little pricey but worth it so that it won't be too rough when cleaning. Will continue to buy these & would tell others to give it a try if they have a special counter top.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I use these solely for cleaning my glass top stove and that's it. I use the scraper first then use these to take off any mess along with cleaner. Then I use the cleaner.
Renee T.
Cabot, AR
As someone who hand washes dishes, these are my favorite sponges. They are efficient and I can safely use them on all my dishes. The only drawback is the price. They are slightly pricey for the number of sponges in each pack.
Kayelyn p.
I love the color of these sponges first off but they really work well and they don't mildew quickly I feel like I use them for a while and that the are strong despite the name
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
I have purchased these Scotch-Brite Scrub sponge Delicate Care few times over the years and I really liked them! They are perfect for everyday dishwashing and cleaning. Fit perfectly in hand, affordable and in pretty pink color
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.