BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Amanda W.
Cleveland, OH
Love these - they work very well and are long-lasting. However, they can get stinky. While a bleach soak is the best way to disinfect, microwaving them will do the trick, quickly. I tend to buy these in a 4-pack for the best value.
Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
I like this sponge. It dries quickly and scrubs food and grease off easily. It also is very cheap and affordable, and I like the pink color of it, it looks nice in my kitchen. However, I had some issues with mold growing on my sponge which I was not a huge fan of.
Joanna T.
Seattle, WA
It's a sponge, it does it's job. Nothing much to say about jt, other than that it works as expected. Long-lasting, doesn't tear easily. Doesn't stain, doesn't go smelly right away, dries quickly. Better than store-brand, for sure.
Paula B.
Jacksonville, FL
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care is a great sponge. It absorbs spills well and conveniently help with clean ups. It great for cleaning because it is less abrasive, for cleaning, compared to a scouring pad. I would definitely recommend these sponges.
Stephanie K.
This is the only sponge I purchased. I tried to save money by purchasing an alternative. It did not meet up to the quality of scotch. I purchase the sponge at Target often.
Christine P.
Works fine for a few weeks, but then the sponge very quickly becomes unsanitary. Smells bad and does not work well. Dish brushes work much better. Would not recommend this product.
Nicholina T.
Redding, CA
My grandma used these and so did my mom but now they make them in pink and purple not just green. Scotch brute scrub sponges have been in my family for three generations.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
I have purchased these Scotch-Brite Scrub sponge Delicate Care few times over the years and I really liked them! They are perfect for everyday dishwashing and cleaning. Fit perfectly in hand, affordable and in pretty pink color
Sam C.
It's a good sponge brand. It's not impossibly hard and rigid like I've seen with some super cheap brands, and I think that's the only quality I really look for in a sponge - that it stays spongey enough to clean my dishes well.
Kayelyn p.
I love the color of these sponges first off but they really work well and they don't mildew quickly I feel like I use them for a while and that the are strong despite the name
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.