BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Becky K.
Dayton, OH
These are so versatile. I use them on my no stick cookware without scratching them. They go from counter top to dining table and to anything you need to scrub. They are great
Paula B.
Jacksonville, FL
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care is a great sponge. It absorbs spills well and conveniently help with clean ups. It great for cleaning because it is less abrasive, for cleaning, compared to a scouring pad. I would definitely recommend these sponges.
Clarissa D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great to use on my granite counter tops! They are a little pricey but worth it so that it won't be too rough when cleaning. Will continue to buy these & would tell others to give it a try if they have a special counter top.
Joanna T.
Seattle, WA
It's a sponge, it does it's job. Nothing much to say about jt, other than that it works as expected. Long-lasting, doesn't tear easily. Doesn't stain, doesn't go smelly right away, dries quickly. Better than store-brand, for sure.
Stephanie K.
This is the only sponge I purchased. I tried to save money by purchasing an alternative. It did not meet up to the quality of scotch. I purchase the sponge at Target often.
Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
I like this sponge. It dries quickly and scrubs food and grease off easily. It also is very cheap and affordable, and I like the pink color of it, it looks nice in my kitchen. However, I had some issues with mold growing on my sponge which I was not a huge fan of.
Amanda W.
Cleveland, OH
Love these - they work very well and are long-lasting. However, they can get stinky. While a bleach soak is the best way to disinfect, microwaving them will do the trick, quickly. I tend to buy these in a 4-pack for the best value.
Sara S.
Brooklyn, NY
If there's one thing I've noticed about these sponges is that they last long. They don't break or tear or even crumble. They clean great and are soft. The lather they give is amazing and my discs are cleaner. Yes I would buy again.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
I have purchased these Scotch-Brite Scrub sponge Delicate Care few times over the years and I really liked them! They are perfect for everyday dishwashing and cleaning. Fit perfectly in hand, affordable and in pretty pink color
Renee T.
Cabot, AR
As someone who hand washes dishes, these are my favorite sponges. They are efficient and I can safely use them on all my dishes. The only drawback is the price. They are slightly pricey for the number of sponges in each pack.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.