BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Katie E.
Portage, MI
I like these sponges. I mean, they get the job done well for the price you pay for them. I got them at my local grocery store, and I think they worked well. The abrasive side didn't wear out too quickly, and I think that's the most important thing
Sunni C.
Dallas, TX
I enjoy using these sponges for light cleaning. Overtime, they don't hold up as long as other sponge products, but they are less expensive so I can change them out more frequently.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge Delicate Care are the sponges I use. Scotch-Brite is an awesome brand and I love having pink sponges. These sponges last longer and are very affordable.
Tracie B.
This sponge works great when cleaning my appliances they are all brand new and so I don't want an abrasive sponge that will scratch them up. This product is nice and soft and works wonders when I am wiping down my appliances to counter tops.
Emma Lou S.
Definitely my favorite sponge! Which I know it's probably weird for someone to review a sponge but oh well! it works great and is long lasting! it is also pink, which I love lol. I love that it is inexpensive and that if can scrub anything without getting things scratched.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
The product is great, especially on my delicate pans. It's the only one I trust with my non-stick and cast iron skillet. It holds up really well and gets those tough stuck on food pieces off. Scotch has always been the brand I trust when it comes to my dishes.
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
I wash my dishes with these sponges everyday, I would recommend them, they come in different colors, from Walmart, dollar general, family dollar, basically any convenient store.
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
These are great sponges--they are durable and dry quickly. They are tough enough to get baked off food off, but gentle on your hands. These can be found on sale often times.
Jack S.
Las Vegas, NV
These sponges are very affordable and work well. They retain soap but not so much that they are hard to rinse out when you're finished. The rough side fades pretty quickly but again works very well and for the price it's a great value!
Becky K.
Dayton, OH
These are so versatile. I use them on my no stick cookware without scratching them. They go from counter top to dining table and to anything you need to scrub. They are great
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.