BY SCOTCH-BRITE #40 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite¬ģ Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Olivia P.
These sponges are great because even though they are heavy duty and get all the gunk off of the counter etc they are gentle enough to clean pots and pans without scratching them. These sponges also hold up nicely and don't disintegrate after normal use.
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I would have to constantly change my sponges but this one works and lasts longest in my household. Easy to grip and has a nice scrubby side for tough spots. Doesn't really have a scent.
Janira N.
Laredo, TX
It's really good it helps get rid of the good and excess away from the plate I live this product it's takes all the excess away It's really good it helps get rid of the good and excess away from the plate I live this product it's takes all the excess away
Erika P.
PHOENIX, AZ
These scotch-Brite delicate care sponges are great when I have some deep cleaning to do but on dishes I really don't want to scratch. They are super affordable and with good care; last quite awhile.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Have a few i use for easy dish cleaning. Scrubber isnt too harsh, actually could be a little harsher for tough food particles! Do not use often. Pink color goes great with any kitchen!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
These are well worth the money. I love how they get the job done but also does not scratch my Tfal. I highly recommend these sponges if you want something that cleans but also gentle.
sara n.
Clawson, MI
I trust this brand! I feel like it's good for the price and it works nicely! It does also come in different colors which is a nice touch in my kitchen! I will always buy this brand!
Katie E.
Portage, MI
I like these sponges. I mean, they get the job done well for the price you pay for them. I got them at my local grocery store, and I think they worked well. The abrasive side didn't wear out too quickly, and I think that's the most important thing
Mollie D.
Dayton, VA
I liked this sponge, and it did the job intended. only got to use two or three times before it got too gross and had to pitch it. Its ergonomic for small hands though which is nice.
Julia C.
Boston, MA
Great sponges for delicates silverware, pans, utensils etc. They don't leave a single scratch and I don't have to always 100% careful when washing anymore. But if you have to wash something heavy-duty they won't do the trick, use the classic ones.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.