BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marielle G.
Newington, CT
Always purchasing these sponges for cleaning around the house and washing the dishes. Very durable and I would recommend buying these. I purchased mine from walmart for a fairly low price.
Kyleen M.
I really like this one because it doesn't scratch at the nonstick coating on my pots and pans and bakeware. I use scotch-brite because my parents do, it's just super familiar and has never failed me before. It's really reliable and it always gets the job done.
Janira N.
Laredo, TX
It's really good it helps get rid of the good and excess away from the plate I live this product it's takes all the excess away It's really good it helps get rid of the good and excess away from the plate I live this product it's takes all the excess away
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I would have to constantly change my sponges but this one works and lasts longest in my household. Easy to grip and has a nice scrubby side for tough spots. Doesn't really have a scent.
Emily M.
Clarksville, TN
I can't stop buying these. They're so cute and scrub everything off the pots and dishes. The only issue is that they change color quickly. They'll last up to 30 days without going "bad."
Olivia P.
These sponges are great because even though they are heavy duty and get all the gunk off of the counter etc they are gentle enough to clean pots and pans without scratching them. These sponges also hold up nicely and don't disintegrate after normal use.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
These are well worth the money. I love how they get the job done but also does not scratch my Tfal. I highly recommend these sponges if you want something that cleans but also gentle.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Have a few i use for easy dish cleaning. Scrubber isnt too harsh, actually could be a little harsher for tough food particles! Do not use often. Pink color goes great with any kitchen!
Erika P.
PHOENIX, AZ
These scotch-Brite delicate care sponges are great when I have some deep cleaning to do but on dishes I really don't want to scratch. They are super affordable and with good care; last quite awhile.
Mollie D.
Dayton, VA
I liked this sponge, and it did the job intended. only got to use two or three times before it got too gross and had to pitch it. Its ergonomic for small hands though which is nice.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.