BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Christopher W.
Cheap and convenient sponge that can be found at any store like a CVS, Rite Aid, or Duane Reade. Its best used to clean pots and pans but versatile for bathroom services if you live in a dorm.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I was very pleased with the performance of this sponge. It never got "stinky" and it did not scratch my glassware at all. I just think they fall apart to easily so I have to buy them often maybe like once. But it really does help to clean the dishes without the harsh rubbing.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT
It's good for none stick pots and pans. I purchased this product at Walmart and it was inexpensive. It doesn't do good with dried pasta and things of that sort. I buy at least one when needed.
Isabella K.
Palo Alto, CA
This product is OK it could do better on like the scratchy side so that you could clean off all the dirt on my counter. And this is kind of pricey for the one thing in the store. I mean I don't really recommend it but it's really your personal preference honestly.
Patricia C.
Compton, CA
They're pretty but let's be honest I prefer the blue ones instead. It didn't scrub my pots and pans and I don't like to keep more than one sponge around my sink. I need a sponge than can do more than just clean wine glasses and look pretty on my grimy ol sink.
Christina H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This product is great when you have a big mess on something that needs a little more care. I use this on my wooden salad bowl and it never leaves a scratch or a mark. I appreciate a great brand like Scotch-Brite making such a great product! Highly recommend!
Angie R.
Banning, CA
Love the color of these sponges ! They are so cute and work so well. They last a good amount of time so I'm not having to go buy sponges every week now ! I love that they come in packs of two or even packs with more for a good price. Defiantly a good product.
Kyleen M.
I really like this one because it doesn't scratch at the nonstick coating on my pots and pans and bakeware. I use scotch-brite because my parents do, it's just super familiar and has never failed me before. It's really reliable and it always gets the job done.
Marielle G.
Newington, CT
Always purchasing these sponges for cleaning around the house and washing the dishes. Very durable and I would recommend buying these. I purchased mine from walmart for a fairly low price.
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I would have to constantly change my sponges but this one works and lasts longest in my household. Easy to grip and has a nice scrubby side for tough spots. Doesn't really have a scent.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.