BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndlee C.
Omaha, NE
My favorite sponge brand by far! We used these for everything from dishes to cleaning surfaces (of course not the same sponge for all those things) I love that they're inexpensive and work well!
Felicia L.
These don't dry out and are great for cleaning up after busy toddlers. They observe and hold moisture making it easier to clean up messes. The scratch side makes cleaning post and pans seemless.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
They say delicate care on them, but I use them burn food and they work great. To be honest I didn't read the packaging when I first bought these and just bought them because of their pink color
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I was very pleased with the performance of this sponge. It never got "stinky" and it did not scratch my glassware at all. I just think they fall apart to easily so I have to buy them often maybe like once. But it really does help to clean the dishes without the harsh rubbing.
Christopher W.
Cheap and convenient sponge that can be found at any store like a CVS, Rite Aid, or Duane Reade. Its best used to clean pots and pans but versatile for bathroom services if you live in a dorm.
Isabella K.
Palo Alto, CA
This product is OK it could do better on like the scratchy side so that you could clean off all the dirt on my counter. And this is kind of pricey for the one thing in the store. I mean I don't really recommend it but it's really your personal preference honestly.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT
It's good for none stick pots and pans. I purchased this product at Walmart and it was inexpensive. It doesn't do good with dried pasta and things of that sort. I buy at least one when needed.
Angie R.
Banning, CA
Love the color of these sponges ! They are so cute and work so well. They last a good amount of time so I'm not having to go buy sponges every week now ! I love that they come in packs of two or even packs with more for a good price. Defiantly a good product.
Christina H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This product is great when you have a big mess on something that needs a little more care. I use this on my wooden salad bowl and it never leaves a scratch or a mark. I appreciate a great brand like Scotch-Brite making such a great product! Highly recommend!
Patricia C.
Compton, CA
They're pretty but let's be honest I prefer the blue ones instead. It didn't scrub my pots and pans and I don't like to keep more than one sponge around my sink. I need a sponge than can do more than just clean wine glasses and look pretty on my grimy ol sink.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.