BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

desire n.
Sabadell, Barcelona

This sponge is the use for washing dishes by hand , color is very feminine as it is pink. Value is excellent, the scrub area is very strong and you do not use wool and softer area is well dishes .
Audrey O.
Grandview, OH
Love sponges!! I use this them for all kinds of things! Cleaning, counters, floors, bathroom, walls, dishes. They work very well. But also for the kids as icepacks, for art projects. They are great!
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love these sponges they get the job done, they are great for washing greasy dishes the sponge absorbs a lot! the scrub part gets hard foods out without scraping your dishes would so recommend
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
They say delicate care on them, but I use them burn food and they work great. To be honest I didn't read the packaging when I first bought these and just bought them because of their pink color
Mel F.
Well, I originally bought them because I was in a rush and they were pink. But since then, that's the sponge I use everyday.
I use them both in the kitchen and in the bathroom, and they don't scratch anything.

They are very gentle and a good quality/price relationship.
Lyndlee C.
Omaha, NE
My favorite sponge brand by far! We used these for everything from dishes to cleaning surfaces (of course not the same sponge for all those things) I love that they're inexpensive and work well!
Megan O.
This is one of the best sponges I've tried! It cleans really well! You can find it at your nearest grocery store (that's where I get mine). It's a good value sponge! Is definitely worth the price! I've already recommended this to many of my closest friends and family.
Heather L.
These are ok for the price . The only issue I have is the scrubby top part falls away from the sponge more times than not . It does the job but I find other brands that may be more cost effective that hold up better . So I use them but not my fav for my expectations .
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
These sponges held up great. I wash dishes by hand and they held up much longer than expected. They didn't fall apart like other brands after a few uses. And great for scrubbing baked on messes
Christy  P.
Prattville, AL
Long lasting scrub sponges, good to use for cleaning bathrooms and even washing dishes. These sponges have a nice smell that last a little longer than your average sponge. The price is not that high and very affordable. Remembering to change your sponge gets better...
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.