BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Delicate Care Scrub Sponge - 1 CT. see more...

Kristina O.
Port Hueneme, CA
I've used this brand forever so there's not much to say other than it works. Ergonomically, I like it. I use then mainly to clean my countertops and wash dishes. I will continue to purchase these sponges!
Alexi M.
Orting, WA
This product is very versatile. We use it in the kitchen to wash dishes and clean the tubs. The products can be used a couple of times before tossing. They are scent less and inexpensive. We usually buy these sponges from Fred n myer. I would purchase these and recommend to others.
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
I've always used this sponges! For all uses around the house. Good value for the price. Pros: very effective. Cons: if you leave it wet, does get a nasty smell. Usually get it a Target. Can recommend to others!
Allison C.
Sweetwater, TN
It don't fall apart while you clean love that and they last longer and stronger. Its easy to use and cleans well I can use it on my dishes or to clean up a mess or sometime I use it to wash my body also.
Cynthia C.
I've been getting this brand of sponge for years now. I can't rave about it but I can't talk negative about it either. It works enough to not make me want to buy another brand so I just stick with it
Jess J.
Powell, WY
These are my favorite sponges to buy and use for my china. I just make sure that I microwave the sponges at least once a week to make sure that they are clean. They are cheap and I just buy them at Walmart. I would definitely recommend so that your dishes don't get scratched.
Paige H.
Works great the first couple uses, after that the performance dulls. Tend to start smelling due to the water absorbed inside the sponge after use. Not a bad product though, about a 8 on a 1-10 scale.
Teresa B.
Lonoke, AR
I love how easy it is to use on all my dishes cleans very well and easy to hold it's not too abrasive on my dishes don't have any issues with having to scrub very hard will continue to use this product
Nahal A.
Favorite sponges! They work well on dishes as well as household surfaces. They don't work well on more difficult surfaces like ovens and stovetops etc. Overall though I would definitely recommend them.
Kaela R.
Pearl River, LA
I was brought up using a wash cloth to was dishes but once I got out on my own I started using these sponges and I wouldn't turn back for anything. They get my dishes nice and clean but they don't damage my nonstick pans when they need a little elbow grease after I cook.
S S.
Whats the price of the floor mop
Amanda H.